Lucky

Authors Note: Wow, sorry it's been awhile I had a shit ton of work last week, I'm doing my best to get these chapters out, I just want to make them as good as possible for you guys! Anyways, Enjoy!

Edit: a 'shtick' is a comedy routine or gimmick, i can't with y'all smh 😃🤚

You wake up to a warm soft smell and the feeling of someone's arms around you. You're confused for a moment but then remember the night before.

You feel your heart beat increase as you twist your head around to see a sleeping Fred. You shift your whole body around so you're facing him.

~he's so cute~ you think, as you watch his chest rise and fall.

You look at him for a bit, watching him peacefully rest.

After a while Fred groans and slowly begins to wake up.

"Mornin'" he says, stretching.

"Mornin' sleepy head" you say back.

Fred wraps his arms around you, you're so close your noses are almost touching.

"Sleep well?" he asks.

"Yes dear" you joke, "And you?"

"Wonderful, my darling" Fred says back, playing along with your shtick.

You stay there for awhile and almost fall back asleep, before realizing what time it is.

You don't want to, but you know if you don't leave now, someone will notice and report you.

"Sorry" you say, getting out from underneath the covers.

"Where are you going" Fred asks, confused.

"I have to go or someone's gonna report me" you say, looking around for some pants to wear.

"Come on, stay" Fred says, getting out of bed and walking over to you.

"Fred I can't" you say, smiling.

"Please, I'm begging you" he says, jokingly.

You shake your head.

Fred kneels and folds his hands as if he's praying.

"Look at me l/n, I'm on my knees, now will you stay" he asks, making puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" you sigh reluctantly.

You make your way over to the bed, and rustle Fred's hair as you walk past.

Your about to get under the covers, when Fred grabs your arm and spins you around.
He pushes you onto the bed. And walks over to you slowly.

"Fred" you say, knowing what he's thinking.

"Yes?" He says, as he stands tall above you; your legs open as you lay half way on the bed with your forearms propping you up.

His legs are situated in a way that makes it impossible for you to escape your position.

"Oh no, would you look at that—" you say, "—I'm trapped".

"Hmm, good" Fred replies.

He leans his hands on the bed and plants a soft kiss on your lips. He pulls away and you both look deep into each others eyes; you both know what comes next without out even having to speak a word.

Fred's lips smash into yours, and you can't help but let out a small moan as his tongue trails through your mouth.

You roll over and Fred is now underneath you as you straddle his waist.