Practical Jokes

The next morning you wake up; head pounding; the events of last night flooding into your thoughts.

~I almost kissed Fred~ you think to yourself, in disbelief. ~it's not right; he's my friend; I was drunk, that's all~

You decide to ignore last night, and focus on your school work. But before you start on your work you head to the Great Hall for breakfast.

You walk into the hall and are about to sit down near Fred and George, but quickly remember about last night and decide to sit down at the Slytherin table instead.

Despite your efforts to stay away, Fred sees you and walks over to where you're sitting.

"Hey" he says, sitting down.

"Uh, hi" you say back, trying to sound indifferent.

"So, um do you wanna talk about last night, or..." Fred says, awkwardly.

"Oh no, what did I do, I honestly don't remember anything from last night" you say, deciding it will be easier to pretend you don't remember, than to explain.

"Hmm, interesting, because I remember everything"

"Everything?"

"Everything. Including you coming on to me" Fred says, chuckling.

"Oh, sorry, I must have been really drunk" you say, trying to hide the redness on your cheeks.

"It's aright l/n, we all get a little too drunk sometimes; don't sweat it, I know you didn't mean it" Fred says.
"Why don't you come sit back with us, we're much cooler than these bloody Slytherin folk"

"Hey, I may not like most of the people in my house, but I'm still a Slytherin" you say, sarcastically.

Fred laughs and you both get up and head towards the Gryffindor table.

~Glad that's sorted out~ You think as you follow close behind Fred.

Even though you were relieved Fred understood and realized you were drunk; that one little part inside of you wished he would have kissed you last night; it wished he would have wanted you as badly as you wanted him, and it wished you hadn't lied about not remembering.
—————
After breakfast you go up to your room to work on your homework. Your almost to the common room when a cold hand grabs your arm.

"Draco what are you—"

"Didn't think I forgot about you, did you?" He says, cutting you off.

"Draco, I already told you, this—" you say, pointing to him, then back to yourself, "—is over"

Draco snarls, and his upper lip quivers.

~He's mad. Good.~

You rip your arm from his grip and storm away before he can say anything else.

~How can I get that little bastard to stop~ you think to yourself, still storming through the halls.

Just then, an idea pops into your head and you smirk.

~This is gonna be good~

Later that same day, you meet up with Fred and George. You have a plan and you can't wait for them to hear it.

"So, why are we here l/n?" George asks.

"Well, I was wondering if you were still planning on pranking Malfoy—"

Both the twins give you an evil grin.

"—Cause I have some ideas"
—————
The plan was set. It was the next day and you and the twins had planned a little something for Draco during lunch.