A letter

I let the letter go up in flames, the stench of smoke filling the room. Why did Rem ask me to come now. I sighed leaning back in my chair. This has to be another one of his stupid games. Has he no standards? Though it was intriguing. The forbidden grimoire. The last thing I wanted was for those vampire scum to get there hands on it. I looks like I will have to pack for a trip to see big brother.

-------

"So wait you have a Sister?" Urie asked leaning forward.

"Yes," Rem answered nonchalantly.

"And why are we only learning about her now?"

"Because I asked her to help us in the search for the grimoire." A shocked silence descended.

"And your sure she can be trusted. She might not even come. What would she do with the information?" Shiki smiled slyly.

"Can we all stop asking questions about my Sister!" Rem slammed down a glass chess piece on the table, almost shattering it.

"Awe, little Rem is becoming over protective of his ickle wickle Sister," Mage grinned knowing they had gotten under Rem's skin. It was to easy.

"I wonder what you'll be like my little butterfly?" Urie twirled the rose in between his fingers.

Hi! Sorry that this chapter is short but I hope you liked it. I'll try to update tomorrow as well. If you loved it please vote. Bye!!!!