100 years ago

"What do you want?" I asked staring down the street at Rem.

"I want you to come and live with me," Rem took a step towards me and I stepped back.

"Why? You didn't care about me 100 years ago so why do you now?"

"100 years ago I was a foolish brat."

"And?"

"An asshole."

"Don't forget backstabbing little bastard," I sneer.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Not entirely."

"What am I going to have to do to get you to forgive me?"

"You can't do anything else."

"No wonder they called you Lucifer," I flinches at the use of my real name. Rem stormed off.

-----

'Oh that's a shame. Things were about to get interesting' Skiki thought turning into his back on the roof that he had been watching the two fight.

-----

I heard footsteps behind me and I span around. Shiki stood there, smirking. "What?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"I just find your's and Rem's relationship amusing." I rolled my eyes and turned around, when rain began to come down in sheets. "Shit," I mumbled lifting my bag over my head.

Without warning, an arrow shot past my ear, almost hitting it. Mine and Shiki's heads both shot up. There was a man or woman, I didn't know, was standing on top of a roof. Another person stood next them holding bow and arrow. I saw an arrow shoot for my head. It missed but got stuck in my shoulder. Vampires. More of them surrounded us until we were back to back. "Well isn't this a shocking turn of events," Shiki said smirking. I made a mental note to hit him on the head later. I moved my hand to the sheath strapped to my upper thigh, hid under my skirt. Pulling out the silver coated rod, I extended it. Pain still throbbed in my shoulder but it would have to wait till later. One of the vampires lunged for my neck and I ducked. Shiki bent over backwards and grabbed the vampire's arm and chucked him over his head, the vampire's bloody smashed into the ground with a crack. Another vampire lunged for me but I sent a bust of blue flames at it and it was devoured by the fire. One ran at me and managed to leave tear though my school shirt. Red blood, to dark to normal stained the shirt. I swung the rod at it's head and it crumpled to the ground. Shiki had managed to kill the other vampires but I seemed that the two on the roof had gotten away. "Shit," I moved my hand to pull the arrow out of my shoulder but Shiki stopped me. His hand brushed down my arm. I noticed he was blushing slightly. I threw his grip off me. "I can't even bare to think of how much pain your in. It makes me shudder," Shiki looked up hugging himself. I fell down onto my knees. "Oh I guess you can't stay like that forever," Shiki bent down and moved one of my arms around his shoulder, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"The closest place to here is Ritsuka-san's house. We could go there and she can help me," I clenched my teeth as t the pain in my shoulder.

-----

I lifted hand and knocked on door but instead of Ritsuka opening it a tall red haired boy did. He narrowed his eyes.

He has arrived!!!