Lindo

Me and the red-haired boy starred at each other in stony silence. "What's wrong Lind-" Ritsuka walked into the hallway, her eyes landing on me," Luci!" she pushed Lindo out of the way and her eyes fell on the arrow in my shoulder. "Lindo come we have to help her to my room!" Lindo didn't move but his eyes flicked to Shiki's amber ones.

"She can come in but he stays outside," Lindo pointed at Shiki.

"Awe. That's not fare. It's raining!" Shiki pointed at the rain coming down in sheets.

"Go home."

"You meanie! Anyway Rem won't be to happy that you're giving his special treatment."

"His sister?"

"Yes." With that Shiki smirked and walked off into the rain. Bastard. Lindo narrowed his eyes at me again. "Move out the way Lindo. I'm taking her to my room!" Ritsuka half dragged me to her room and layed me down on her bed. "What happened?" she asked staring down at my wounds.

"It's probably best I don't tell you that," I lifted my hand up to the arrow in my shoulder.

"Stop. If your going to stay here atleast let me treat your wounds properly," Lindo pushed open Ritsuka's bedroom door," We don't need blood everywhere." With that Lindo ordered Ritsuka to go get some warm water and bandages. Once Ritsuka had come back Lindo leaned down next to me and rested one of his hands on my shoulder, the other on the arrow. "Are you ready?" Lindo asked.

"Yes," on my word Lindo pulled the arrow out. I sucked in a breath at the pain. I slipped my jacket off and my shirt leaving my bloody shoulder bare. Lindo dipped a cloth in the water and began to clean the wound. I could feel his hot breath on my skin. He bent down further to clean the cuts on my side. I felt a blush darken my cheeks and I moved my hand to Lindo's and took the cloth from him. "I can do that," I said. Lindo moved away and got up heading to the door. "Thank you," I muttered looking down. He left the room without saying anything. I leaned back laying my head on the pillow. Ritsuka burst in the room. "Are you ok?" Ritsuka asked kneeling down next me.

"Fine," I rested an arm on my forehead. Standing up I binded my shoulder and waist in bandages. "Do you have a shirt I could borrow?"

"Yes of course!" Ristsuka went over to her closet and pulled out a clean school shirt.

"Thanks I'll give it back to you tomorrow," I pulled the shirt on and picked up my bag ,"thank you".

-----

Rem open the door sending a wave of heat from the house washing over me. He starred at me. If he was shocked he didn't show it. I fell forward my head on his chest, my arms snaking around his back.

-----

Again. It happened again. Every single time you always come running back. To either me or Iphri. Because she can't fly on her own. A devil cursed with wings that will never fly.

-----

Tears gathered in the corners of my eyes.