Tangled Butterfly -Part 2

Part 2

Khushi hurried to servant quarters after a long tired day.Today she had a lot of works as she didn't take her afternoon break.She hoped Buaji had managed to make Aru sleep,she was the one always making her sleep.Her daughter had missed her badly, even she was missing her daughter.

When she entered her room ,she saw her daughter is sleeping peacefully on their small bed hugging an old doll.It is her daughter's favourite doll and she brought it for her on her first birthday. Since then she was keeping it with her always. She brought it from a small shop with cheap rate as she can afford only that much money.

She was looking after their all needs with her small salary,even she need to give some amount to Guptas for their daily expenses.She was working very hard to maintain their daily expenses,still Guptas have compalins and accusations for not giving enough money...

All this while she had only one pillar her buaji, but she is also helpless without any money or earnings.She looked towards her buaji who was sitting there on the floor and reading one holy book.

"Buaji...why didn't you sleep? It is almost midnight.."

"Titaliya...you came...Gudiya was asking about you and just now she slept after lot of assurance...."

Buaji said as she closed the book and kept it on the small table in the room. She took her glasses from her face as she wiped her eyes.

"Titaliya...you have something and sleep...you had a very tired day...I made some rice and dal curry...I know you won't have anything from the mansion..Gudiya have little rice with ghee... I am leaving..."

Buaji said as she left the room after caressing her head and Khushi locked the door.

Buaji was correct, she didn't have anything from morning. HP like always told her to have something ,but it was her unbreakable rule to don't have anything from her Master's home. Anyway she was not that lucky to have lavish food from big mansion like Sheesh Mahal.

In her childhood Ratna Malkin always offered her some remaining food from mansion,but she denied their offer politely, that time Garima was working in the mansion as a maid. In Mornings, before school she accompanied Garima to mansion to help her in their kitchen chores and after school also same routine repeated till midnight. That days also,she only have the food made by her buaji.Sometimes Garima took the remaining food from mansion and not allow buaji to make some extra food in their kitchen.That time she slept without any food and filled her stomach with lot of water. It was her life with Guptas...

She took a quick shower,then filled her stomach with some rice and curry..

She layed on her small bed as she looked at her baby girl,Aranya,her Aru...Khushi caressed her small head and kissed her lightly on her cheek.She need to work hard for her baby..her only relation except her buaji...

She want to try some other works,but she don't have that much education to get some other better jobs.She didn't complete her Grade 12,that time Aru came in her life.She was a brilliant student, but destiny or fate which didn't allow her to shine in her life. She wished to appear the examinations privately, but need to save some extra amount for fees and all other expenses. In her current situation it was impossible to even think about that...

She wants to give a good life to her daughter and she don't want her to face a miserable life like her.She don't have anybody for some help,but she determined to face her fate like a warrior. Even if she have ,she will not take their charity...she suffered a lot with people's help...

Next morning, Arnav was doing some workout after his jogging section near the open pool side at the backyard lawn.He heard some small noise as looked at that side. He saw Anu was pulling the same small girl with her and talking something to her.