Tangled Butterfly-Part 3

Part 3

"Maa...I told you before also,now I am not interested in marriage.I want to concentrate on our business and now my full attention needs there." Arnav said firmly as he adjusted his tie looking at the mirror infront of him..

"If it is not marriage, atleast we can go for an engagement...Actually Sheetal's parents want to get some confirmation from our side.....that is why.." Ratna was interrupted by her son ..

" Maa..I am not repeating my words again...... just listen carefully...I don't like that Sheetal(he paused for a second) ...from my school days...I can't even imagine her as my friend...then how come I will tolerate her as my wife...impossible......it is not happening...forgot that ok..." Arnav said as he took his laptop bag from the coffee table..

"But Chote...."

"Bye Maa....see you at evening.." He kissed his mother on her forehead as he hurdly exited from his room..

He came to the car porch and opened his SUV as he put the bag on the passager seat.He came around to the driver seat and opened the door,but something got his eyes as he looked towards that..

Anu was playing with her new toys and Aru besides her watching her keenly with a small doll in her hand. They were sitting right corner of the lawn near the fountain.

Arnav closed his car door as he walked towards the kids.. When he came near to them he  heard his niece.

"Aru...see my new kitchen set...my Mamu brought this for me from London and this doll, my dad gifted me yesterday...looks how cute this looks.....come we can play with it...leave that old doll....."

"No...Amma gave me doll.. .. Aru like this doll.." Aru said as she cuddled her doll tightly with her both hands...

Arnav looked at her innocent face as a lot of emotions shimmered in his heart. He controlled his emotions as he came and stand beside them.

" Anu ....don't you have school today..."

"Mamuuu... today I have holiday ..." She said as she came forward and hugged her Mama's legs because of her small form.. He looked at Aru as he saw her looking at him curiously while holding her doll tightly.Her long hair has tied in two pleats as usual and she was wearing a knee length brown frock. Her all features resembles Khushi's, even her skin colour.Now he knows how he felt that her eyes looked familiar.

"Ok Anu...Mamu need to go...play safe..ok..." Arnav said as he reverted his eyes from Aru and went back to his SUV. He drove the car outside not before looking back at the kids. He saw Aru looking at him with that innocent hazel orbs and he reverted his eyes back from her as that looks made something inside him.

Arnav was sitting in his office at ARD,he heard the knocks as he asked the person to get in..

It was his manager Aman Mathur...Arnav looked up from his laptop and concentrated on his right man. He was his loyal employee ,when he was in London ,he worked with him almost 6 months there ...So Arnav knows him and his abilities..

"Aman...you need to do one thing for me...find one good private investigator urgently and arrange a meeting between me and him. Don't forgot...it will be between me and him...no need to involve anybody in this.....ok.."

Aman nodded as he went back to his work..

Arnav closed his eyes as he leaned back on his chair.....He can't even sleep at nights  peacefully now a days.When he close his eyes two pairs of hazel eyes looked back at him,one pair with lot of pain and another with full of innocence....

He don't  know what to do and how to solve this all...

That evening when he came back from work,he heard some noises from the living room. It was around 8.00 pm in the evening and he wondered who making this much voice..
He saw Khushi's Buaji was standing near his Di and Mami ,pleading something to them with her joining hands....