Tangled Butterfly Part-5 B(Last)

This is the last part of this small story...Please note that I am not a medical person to give the details of surrogacy...so please spare me if there is any mistake in that part..

Thank you all for accepting this story...

Part-5 B

Arnav was finished reading the file infront his laptop as tears rolled down from his eyes.
He thought that Anjali ,his Di loved him like her own son and what she did to him was  unforgivable and unforgettable...He loved her more than anything in this world,she had cheated him with his life...And Khushi....remembering her smiling face ,he felt his heart was breaking with some hammer's attacks ...Ohh my God...What she did to that innocent poor soul ....it was more than a sin...

His face had burned with fury as he thought about the things Anjali did to Khushi and that poor girl had suffered all alone without any complaints..that too in that tender age. ....no ....she is still suffering and living her life as a maid ,and that to in his own house  ,all these years....

And Aru...He shivered in his seat restlessly as he thought about that poor innocent kid...His daughter....his own blood....Anjali consider his own blood as some shit..she cheated her own blood....

"Why Anjali?....How can you do this to me?...Why?...How can you ?..... " He roared as his voice echoed on his office wall...fortunately his office had sound proof ,so nobody heard his voice from outside....He sat on the floor with a thud as tears rolled down from his eyes..He palmed his face with his both hands as he thought about that day ,3 years back...

He was packing his luggage for his trip to London, he got his visa stamped and had booked his ticket immediately.He will be travelling after three days and everything has been  ready for his travel...His phone rings as he attend the phone in one hand and was arranging his shirts in the suitcase with other hand.

" Haa...Di....Bolo...." He said as he concentrated back on his suitcase. (tell)

"Chote...I heard you will be travelling in three days...do you forgot me?..Don't you want to see me?" Anjali said through the phone in a crying voice..

" Di...I was going to call you....good that you called me..."

" Chote....I want to see you before your travel....don’t know when you will be here next time...Can you come here for a day?" Anjali pleaded making her water works..

" Di...how can I travel there at this time?.My flight time with in three days...Can't you come here?" Arnav asked her as he stopped his packing...

" Hmmm...you know Chote..I was feeling some dizziness in these days and my doctor said that I need some rest for few days..so ..."

" What Di ....Are you alright? ..I will come today itself ..." Arnav panicked as he said through the phone...

" Oh...Chote...relax...I am ok now...You come tomorrow by early morning flight and then you can leave by evening flight...so it will not affect your trip...ok..."

"Ok  Di...I will book my ticket now...bye..see you tomorrow...take care.."

The next day when he reached Mumbai, his Di was waiting for him outside the airport..They both hugged as Anjali took him to the car which had parked outside the airport.

On the way ,inside the car,Anjali had feed him some juices and after that everything felt blank infront of him.When he awake up ,he had been admitted in one of the famous hospital in Mumbai.Anjali said that his sugar levels decreased and he went unconscious inside the car.So she took him to that hospital...