Epilogue

Note: Please ignore the grammatical mistakes...no proof read...It is a long update....Around 5500 words...Please enjoy...

Epilogue

"Here is the report which you wanted......you can submit this at the court on next hearing.Hope it would be enough for rejecting the culprit's bail on that Kamala's case..."

Dr.Sujatha said as she hand over the medical report to Khushi..

"Ohh...Thank you Bhabi..yes ...it would surely give us enough response from the court....."Khushi said with a bright smile .

"So... how is Kamala now?...last time when she came here she seems little upset.... hope she doing better now...."

Dr.Sujatha asked and she sipped her tea from the cup....

"She is ok now and recovering from that trauma slowly...it is not that easy to forgot everything..." Khushi sighed and put her both hands on the table infront of her...

"Anyway its had been better she is staying at 'Lights' now....She will get enough security there than her own house.....but I felt bad that her own family had been disowned her..its not her falt that she had been raped by that animals..." Dr.Sujatha said disgusted as she leaned back on her chair..

"Hmmm...I think that men's people had approached her family for some compromise to withdraw the case.They may be thought that with their money ,they can buy anything.Its that her willpower and confidence that helped her to face all that hurdles in her way.....Anyway just two more hearing I will finish them all....that was my promise to her , when she approached me to appear for this case in the High court......." Khushi said, a determination filled on her beautiful face.

"Ohh..my dear...They have already declared their failure in this case when they heard you taken that case..because every one know advocate Khushi Singh Raizada didn't fail any of her cases in her last 5 years of career." Dr.Sujatha chuckled.....

"Hmm...but they even approached me with some money to bribe me...." Khushi said and took her tea cup from the table.

"Ohhh..really...then I think they don't know anything about you and your policies...poor people.........." Sujatha laughed at their foolishness...

"Leave all that..,....how is our birthday girl?...Aru went early morning to wish her Anu Di...hope both together didn't replace your house with their antics..." Khushi asked with a small chuckle...

"Ohh...don't ask me.....both made the house like a war field ,Shyam and Maa also not less..they were together in their crime..." Sujatha said and they laughed together...

"I think Anu and Aru will be following your path....you know ....what happened today when they went to temple with Maa,there Aru saw one lady who was begging on the foot path..So these two took her to the 'Lights'..." Sujatha said with a small smile..

"Ohh..yes...Lavanya told me about that.......I was in the court room at that time...So did you visit her for the check up?...Any thing serious ?"Khushi asked with a serious face..

"Hmmm ...I have some doubts, I had sent her blood samples to the lab...Let us see...I think she don't have any family, also undergone some physical and mental torture.She would need one complete check up and I told the secretary to bring her here on Monday..." Sujatha said as she taken her glasses from her eyes..

Khushi noded and stood up from her chair..

"Ok Bhabi....see you in the evening ....need to go ..have some urgent work.... " Khushi said as she looked at her wrist watch..

"So your Patidev will not attend his dear Doll's birthday party?...Hope Anu will cut her cake without her Mamu... Anyway when he will back from London?"