Tangled Butterfly-Part 5-A

She makes the world bright and shine, but still struggles to See the Light

She makes the world bright and shine, but still struggles to See the Light....Let's all remember once again Girls are the Spirit of our Nation ,so stand with girls to amplify their voices and stand up for their rights on this InternationalDayoftheGirlChild 👧

Part 5 - A

"You can't be this cruel.......Anjali..... It is illegal, she is only 17 and also a minor"

Shyam tried to reason with his wife who was being unbelievably stubborn regarding the matter of Khushi. Anjali looked at her husband furiously...

"Who is she to you Shyam? She is just a servant and I am warning you, don't even develop any feelings for that girl..... We have decided this and we have already started the process.."

Shyam's eyes widened as soon as those words left from Anjali's lips. He grabbed her upper arms and his eyes were spitting fire at her.

"What you meant by started the process?...and what you did to that poor soul?" Shyam asked furiously...

"You didn't help me on this...so..... I had taken help from others.....and you are not only one doctor in this city....... and money can buy anything and anyone ....." Anjali strugged off his hands from her.

"Dont forget we are raising one daughter also......" Shyam shouted through his throat ...

"Yeah...that is true...you can't even give me a son...I always wished to have a boy and my heir........but every time it was a girl..... thank God......I tested all the time before going to proceed..." Anjali said with a victorious laugh...

"What you mean by that...." Shyam asked her doubtfully.

"Ohh..my dear husband...you don't know right? ...and what you thought?...Now listen carefully ....I had aborted all that stupid things after knowing it was girls every time..." Anjali laughed maniacally..

Shyam stood there dumbfounded hearing her...

"You mean...all that three miscarriages were...." Shyam asked with out believing his ears.

Anjali noded with out any guilt and turned around to leave...

"Don't make any stupid move to be a saint....ok...Otherwise you will lose your dearest Anu also...just remember that...and it should be between us..." Anjali warned her husband as she left the room..

"Papa...." Shyam jerked back from his thoughts by his daughter's voice..

Shyam and Anu just came to the park near by Sheesh Mahal.

"Yes dear..." Shyam asked his daughter affectionately as he cupped her face with his hands...

"Papa...Can we bring Aru also next time ?..it will be fun...and Aru had no papa....so she will be happy " Anu asked her father innocently, but her question pricked something in his heart.......