Chapter 10

I conceal my chakra and mask my presence. I slow my breathing to slow my heartbeat. I bite my lower lip to snuff out the noise of my breathing.

"Zetsu-Chan~ Look at that pretty flower!"

I see a tall man with a childish voice. He had ebony black hair that was cut short and was spiky. He had a pumpkin orange mask with a spiral indent. There was one eye hole for his right eye but his eye was concealed by a shadow, as well as his skin by gloves, a charcoal black cloak with crimson clouds with a heavenly white outline.

The man next to him wore the same cloak. He was half white and half black. He seemed to be wedged into a type of flytrap plant. I don't think I could consider him human.

"I think it looks quite nice! We should take it home"

His change of tone caught me by surprise.

The plant-like creature then proceeded to carefully unearth the delicate flower. I focus on distinguishing whose chakra was the one that caught me.

I furrow my eyebrows and sweat.

The plant man's chakra was tainted with darkness but held a pang of innocence. Hence the black and white I guess.

The man-child...his chakra...is exactly like Obito. I could never forget his pure and innocent chakra except for this one held the sorrow of a ninja who witnessed a tragedy. It was a bit mature compared to Obito. I guess it's expected of Obito matured after his death?

I create a shadow clone and send it after Tiger. I entrust it with a message.