Chapter 23

I rest my head on Obito. My head rising up and down as he calmly breathes. Without my mask, I am shirtless as it is joined together, and without his, he is also shirtless.

"Tobi?"

My eyes widen as Deidara opens the door. Obito immediately casts a genjutsu.

The room is light blue with clouds and rainbows painted on the walls. There are streamers of pastel colours, and stuffed animals arranged in a circle. They are having a tea party. I am sitting there, with my mask and headband still on. There is a pink ribbon somehow tied in my hair and Tobi has lots of ribbon in his. I am holding a plastic purple cup with a matching saucer.

"SENPAI~ Join us!"

Deidara has a face of horror.

"Sasori! Help meeee"

He runs out of the room squealing. 

"That was close" I sweatdrop.

We take this as the opportunity to actually get back into our clothes. We leave the room and head to the lounge. There we see a traumatized Deidara leaning on Sasori's back. Sasori as working on a tiny puppet.

Kisame looked up from his book.

"How do you have so much patience with Tobi?"

"I used to teach newly graduated genin. They were definitely way rowdier..."

"He w-was sitting t-there yeah. While Tobi m-made him wear a ribbon in his hair and h-have a t-t-tea party un!"

 Sasori started laughing.

"Remember that time I 'accidentally' cut your hair"

Deidara shrieked.

"You were so traumatized you wouldn't let me stand near you with a sharp object"

"My hair is literally gold to me un!"

"Yeah, only to you"

"Danna!" Deidara gasped while dramatically clutching his heart.

"Let's all conclude, never to go into Tobi and Kakashi's room"

Kakuzu looked up from a pile of money.

I sweatdrop.

"I have fuckin mad respect for you Kakashi"

I see Hidan sit up from lying on the sofa.

Hewo. Thanks for reading so for. Sorry to bother you but I just thought I'd say to check out the other stories in the Different Path series.

There is one about Sasuke and one about Naruto. I have now published an Obito one so check that out too.

Byeeeee!