Chapter 20

I sit under the shade of the trees. I watch the birds fluttering around and chirping their songs, the leaves dancing as a cool breeze drifts through. I close my eyes and exhale.

I am dressed in a dark green cloak and my raven black jounin pants. That doesn't help in this roasting heat. My headband held a newly added indent. A deep line crossed over the leaf symbol, showing that I was now a rogue. Never in my lifetime, I imagined that I would go, rogue. Eh. I guess time changes people~

I hear 3 pairs of feet approaching me. One of which is Obito's. I can recognize his chakra no matter what. I lazily open my eyes. I see Itachi, Kisame, Obito and Hidan.

"Can I help you, people?"

I look at them all boredly. I remember what Obito told me.

Act as if I am not interested. Once Itachi makes a bet do whatever. But join after that. Act as if you have never met me before. Make it seem like we got along as soon as we met.

Itachi activates his Sharingan.

"Itachi is that you? Oh my, what a pleasant surprise~"

"You know the fucking emo?"

"Hm? We were in the ANBU together. I am his senpai~"

Kisame chuckled and nudged Itachi.

"I bet you will still call him senpai"

Itachi rolled his eyes.

"We are part of the Akatsuki. We want you to join us. If you don't I will have to kill you"

I sigh.

"As if you could do that, Itach-Kouhai~"

Kisame and Hidan laughed.

"Ne Weasel-Chan, Tobi like this one!"

Itachi gave the signature Uchiha hn.

"Let's make a deal, the first person to get hit loses. If I win, you join the Akatsuki. If you win, we will leave you alone. How about that, senpai"

I chuckle.

"That sound interesting"

I get into a fighting stance. I pull up my headband revealing the Sharingan.