Chapter 17

I push Obito onto the bed and lean on him.

"I would never laugh at you. I know you have been watching me. I know you heard me a few weeks ago"

I saw a small blush appear on his cheeks.

"I don't know what you are talking about"

I smirk.

"You know very well Mr Uchiha"

I lean closer causing his blush to take over his face. I slide my finger under the top my mask and pull it down.

"K-Kakashi? W-what are you-"

I silence him by placing my lips over his. His face is burning up so much that I can feel the heat radiating off his face.

I take my lips off his.

"I love you Obito. More than anything in the world. I left the village to follow your chakra which I sensed when you went to that tea house."

Obito's eyes widened.

"You remembered my chakra after all these years!?!?"

I kiss his forehead and lie down on top of him. I kick my shoes off.

"How could I ever forget?"

I kiss him again, this time I lick his bottom lip. He doesn't open his mouth. I chuckle. Same old Obito, he knows nothing about romance~ My hand snakes over his ass, causing him to gasp. I slide my tongue into his mouth. Our toungues wrestle for a while before for I win the war of dominace. My tongue explore every inch of Obito's mouth, memorising each bit of it.

I break the kiss to inhale oxygen, a sting of saliva dangles from our lips.

Obito is as red as a tomato. I chuckle at his flustered expression and ruffle his hair. He buries his head in the crook of my neck as I lie down next to him.

"I love you Kakashi" Obito whipers, it is bearly audible

"Hm?"

"B-bakashi"