Chapter 22

I stand in front of 10 Akatsuki members. They begin to introduce themselves.

"I am Sasori of the Red sand"

"I am Deidara. I was from the stone un"

"I am Kisame from the mist"

"I am Itachi Uchiha...from the leaf"

"My fucking name is Hidan. From the fucking hot water village"

"Kakuzu from the waterfall"

"Tobi is from everywhere!"

"We are Zetsu. We are from the earth"

"I am Konan, I am from the rain"

"Pein, but call me leader-sama. I am also from the rain"

I give a closed eye smile to them all.

"Kakashi Hatake. From the leaf"

Pein then told me about the plans of the Akatsuki. He told about how they often go in pairs to complete missions and how they were each assigned a bijuu.

"You will share a room with Tobi. I haven't been down that side of the house but I think there might be two beds. If there isn't you will both have to share. We don't exactly have the funds for an extra bed"

I shrug my shoulders in my usual bored demeanour.

"Tobi wants to show Kakashi-Chan, Bunny-Chan!"

"Let's see how long he will survive" Sasori chuckled.

I am taken, no more like dragged off to Obito's room.

He shoves me onto the bed and the next thing I know, he is on top of me. Our shoes are off, our masks are off and my headband is off. Obito is straddling my stomach as he hugs me.

"I love you Bakashi"

"I love you too, Obito"

Obito places his head on the crook of my neck. Our breaths getting in rhythm together. I flip him over and start kissing his neck roughly. He moans quietly and then clamps a hand over his mouth. His face is beet red. He wore an uncomfortable expression.

I stroke his face.

"How about we swap positions?"

I swiftly slide under Obito and gently wrap my arms around his muscular neck, I pull him closer for a kiss. He regains his confidence and leaves a trail of kisses down my neck. He attacks particular area. He kisses it roughly and abuses that one spot, causing me to moan. He blushed and then slams his lips on mine.

Obito. You may have grown physically and increased in strength and power but you are still the goofball boy I fell in love with. You are shy when it comes to showing affection.