Chapter 4

After two days in the healing chamber, Elil had healed and was allowed to leave. Elrond wanted her to stay for another week but knew it was fruitless to argue with the elleth. A day after she was cleared, Strider arrived with three hobbits.
Upon arrival, Strider runs to the healing chambers, leaving the halflings behind.
"Where na- he?"

The three halflings tried following him but quickly fell behind.
"Great. Now Strider's run off and we have no idea where Mr Frodo is!" Sam complained.
Elrond appears before them.
"Follow me, master hobbits. I will take you to your friend."

Meanwhile, Elil was walking with Arwen, discussing Elil's time with Strider. As they walk, they hear a man's voice echo from the healing chambers. Upon arrival, they find Strider yelling at the healers.

"Calm yourself!"
The healers tried talking to him, but he refused to listen as he ran in and out of healing rooms.
"Cin thír like a fool, nin Mellon. Have you tried not waving your arms whilst running?"

Strider whirls around at the sound of Elil's voice.
"I'm going to kill you, Elil!"
The elf had three seconds to braze herself before strong arms embraced her and she's pressed against the solid chest of Strider.
"Im ind im had lost cin!" Strider murmurs into her hair.
"It takes more than a sword to kill me," Elil whispers back with a soft laugh.

Elil feels his chest vibrate as he laughs before releasing her. He turns to Arwen and kisses her. Elil turns away as she feels a pain in her chest.

Wishing to bathe and change, Elil leaves. Returning to her sleeping quarters, Elil draws herself a bath and removes her braids and clothing. Sinking into the warm water, she relaxes. She cleans herself and chooses new clothing. Taking her brush, she starts detangling her hair. Upon finishing, Elil braids her hair and puts on the pieces of fabric.

 Upon finishing, Elil braids her hair and puts on the pieces of fabric

Elil leaves her chamber and walks back to the healing houses to find Lord Elrond

"How is the hobbit?"
"Frodo is healing, but will always bear the scar. It will haunt him. One hobbit is staying with him as the other two are eating in the dining hall."
Elil lets out a laugh and then laughs more at Elrond's puzzled face.
"You will need more food!" Elil laughs as she walks away, leaving a confused Elrond behind her.

~~~~
Where na- he? =
Where is she?

Cin thír like a fool, nin Mellon =
You look like a fool, my friend

Im ind im had lost cin! =
I thought I had lost you!

I apologize for the late update, I have a lot going on with school. I might update one more time tonight, as it is an easy chapter to edit :)