Water and Movies

It was five past ten and the couple of youngsters were still asleep. Tyson, Kai and Ray were eating their breakfast as quietly as they could.

"Hey guys! What's u-", Hilary ran into the room, but was 'shhed' by the boys.

"What?", Hilary asked, annoyed.

They pointed towards a corner of the room.

Which was the corner where Max and Shreya slept soundly

Which was the corner where Max and Shreya slept soundly. Hilary's expression softened at the sight. She smiled, sat down with the boys and watched the two.

The rest of the gang had finished their food and started preparing battle strategies for the championship, it was a normal tournament this time.

Shreya shifted her position to face Max and hugged him with one leg over his hip but suddenly her eyes shot open in awareness of what was happening and she jumped back a bit which caused Max to wake up. "What the-", Max groaned opening his eyes.

Max's pov

I woke up because of some movement, "What the-" I opened my eyes, I saw Shreya in front of me. My hands wrapped around her stomach and our legs tangled with each other. She had a surprised expression on her face.

I let go of her, embarrassed by actions, "I am so sorry, Shreya. I didn't mean to. I was ju-" I was cut of by a tight hug. Shreya nuzzled my shoulder and then spoke, "I am sorry for overreacting, Blue eyes."

I returned the hug and giggled, not breaking the hug, "It's perfectly fine but I think we should go back to sleep."

"Why is that?", she asked, giggling with her eyes closed.

"We are getting stared at and also that felt nice.", I replied, falling on the bed, taking her along with me.

"I agree, it felt very cozy, we should do it again.", Shreya said, snuggling into Max's chest.

"Get a room!", Tyson yelled from behind them.

"Shut up, Tyson!", Max and Shreya yelled in unison, Max blushing and Shreya rolling her eyes.

"Get your breakfast, or should I say lunch?", Hilary said, coming into the room with two plates of food.

"Sorry. I guess we were kind of tired by the party last night.", Shreya shrugged.

"You fell asleep on Max before we even sat in the limo so yeah we get it.", Ray said from beside Tyson.

"What!? I am so sorry, Max. You shouldn't have gone through all that trouble. You should have just woken me up.", Shreya said, hugging Max tighter with a worried expression on her face.

"I really don't mind, Shreya. You are my best friend, I'd do anything for you guys.", I replied. Shreya gave me a sweet smile and kissed me on my cheek.

I looked around our room to see Tyson gave the 'I know you like her' look. I looked away from him with a faint blush on my cheeks.

I don't like her. Do I?