They find out about you

Johnathan

Erina was felling dizzy and started to throw up after. Of course Johnathan got extremely worried and call the doctor. George the second, their first child at 5 years old thought that his mom was gonna die.

The doctor soon came out of the room to two worried Joestars. "Congratulations, you are going to be a father again" the doctor said. "Really, I'm gonna be a father once again, I will be the best dad there can be for them!". And in the back is george fist bumping in the air, a pesky Dio, and a crying speedwagon.

Joseph

While showing holly his hamon tricks, Suzie came back from the doctor.

"She's growing up so fast, and soon enough she will leave" he cried while hugging holly.

"Don't worry daddy, I'll never leave you." He cried even more.

"Well, there will be another one coming soon" Suzie said.

And that's when he knew..he will have another child.

He then ran up to her and hugged her as tight as he can with out hurting Suzie.

"I hope it will be a girl, so we can dress up as princesses and have tea partys"

Holly was excited for what they would be.

Jotaro

"Mommy your getting fatter and fatter each day!" Jolyne went up to her mom and started touching her mom's stomach.

Jotaro got startled once he looked up from his work papers and saw his wife starting to look like she was gonna pass out.

He rushed her and jolyne to the hospital. Worried but he didn't show any sign of it.

"Well Mr. Kujo, congratulations your gonna be a father again." The doctor then shook both there hands.

When all of them got home, Jolyne got really excited and Jotaro was surprised and his wife was crying tears of joy.

"Yare yare daze" He tipped his hat down to cover the fact that he was smiling.

Josuke

Josuke was playing video games until his girlfriend came to him and told him the news. But little did he know, his girlfriend didn't want the baby.

"Iv always wanted to have a family with you, and soon we're gonna get married and have the best lives ever together!"

She then felt a little sad once she heard the excitement in his voice.

"What ever they are, we're gonna play videogames together and I'ma style there hair".

He soon called up Okuyasu and Koichi to tell them the news.

Giorno

The same thing as Josuke, she didn't want you. But she was gonna turn in giorno to the cops.

"Giorno, I'm pregnant..I know this can be dangerous for the mafia. They might try to get revenge on you" She said with crocodile tears.

"Don't worrie mi amore, we will all be here to protect them". Soon he told every one the exciting news.

Bruno got mother tears coming down. Abbacchio was being stubborn that they will look like him. Fugo got surprised and was waiting to see how smart they will be. Mista was shocked that giorno was not a virgin. Narancia was excited to get to play with someone other than Trish. Trish was straight up squealing of the fact a baby is on the way.

Jolyne

Jolyne hasn't told her dad that she was dating anasui without his permission. When she found out that she was pregnant with anasui's child.. she was scared out of her mind.

"A-anasui....I'm pregnant...and my dad is gonna freak out". She was pacing back and forward.

"It's ok baby, we will tell him together" Just then Jotaro busted through the door with a serious face of anger.

"So...I'm gonna be a grandfather, iv been waiting for this for a long time" he then pulled his hat down and let a tear fall down.

"S-so you not mad at us?" She said with a little bit of fear.

"I'm furious of the fact that it's anasui you decide to do it with, yet I'm proud of you"

Dio

It just so happens that one of the women he banged got pregnant. So she waited to surprise him when she had given birth.

Dio would not know until the time had come to tell him. Although he had four kids. Three of the decided to leave and block all contact from Dio. One decided to stay and his name was Giorno.

Hello my wanderers, this is my first book. It sucks butt hole, but I tried. I hope you like it.

Next chapter: Your baby shower/gender reveal