Your first word.

Jonathan

You where outside playing with giorno in a baby pool they bought you guys. Your parents where watching you guys. It was a day off of everything. You stared at giorno and he stared at you back. You reached for his hair.

His first word was (y/n). While you hadn't said anything. Untill you started babbling. Every ones eyes where on you.

"G-g-giorno" You hugged him close to you not letting go. So he hugged back.

"That's the cutest thing iv ever seen.." speedwagon began to tear up a little."Great job giorno, your gonna get a beautiful wife".

Joseph

You and holly where being taken care of by ceasar. He didn't know what to do so he showed you bubbles, holly was playing with her dolls. They popped before you can touched them.(remember what happend to wammu when he touched it). It just so happens that Suzie and Joseph came back.

"Bubble" Joseph dropped everything and ran and hugged you.

"But your supposed to say papa.." he made a pouty face.

"Papa" he was shocked you actually said it.

You where a very fast learner.

Jotaro

Jotaro had to take care of you and jolyne. She had been trying to make you say her name. You almost said it but you where then distracted by you dad bringing a bunch of sea animal plushies.

Jolyne got mad at him and kicked his leg. He just stared down at her and shrugged it off.

"J-jojo" both of them looked at you surprised. Jolyne then hugged you and kissed you all over your face. Jotaro then picked you up and gave you a big smoochie. You then said daddy and he let one tear down.

Josuke

You where crawling around the house, probably getting your dad worried. Your main focus was trying to find your turtle plushies. You loved them like your life was attached to them. But your dad didn't do so well around them. Just picking it up gave him chills down his spine.

You crawled around, and made your way to him bedroom. And bam..the turtle was on top of his closet. You stared to cry. Your grandma and dad ran to see what happened to you.

"TURTLE.." When josuke heard you say that, he was very proud of you yet bothered that you said turtle.

He then got a broom and smacked it off of the closet. Your grandma just stared at him disappointed that he beat up many people yet he can't pick up a stuff turkey plush

Giorno

You liked lady bugs just as much as your dad. He would always use golden experience to make ladybugs for you. One day you where playing with trish.

You wanted to play with ladybugs with her. You looked her deep in the eye. She was confused until you sad your first word.

"La-de buog, laydee bog, ladybug." Her eyes widened with shock.

She picked you up and ran all the way to the gang.

"GUYS, GUYS SHE SAID HER FIRST WORD!!!" Everyone looked your way and looked at you.

"Go ahead, say it (y/n)" Giorno smiled and waited for you to say it.

"Ladybug papa" everyone's smile widened, even abbacchio just a little. Trish was shocked that you said something eles.

"Your my little ladybug baby" he put his forehead on yours and you hugged his head. And bruno got the camera of this moment.

Trish loves you as much as giorno. And trys to take you away from everyone.

Jolyne

It was a day at the beach, you where sitting in the sand staring at the ocean. Your grandpa was holding you and asked if you wanted to to go in with him. You nodded you head with a bright smile. He couldn't say no to you.

He carried you in to the ocean. He put your feet in the water and you laughed with joy. Your mom and dad join in and played in the water. Grandpa jotaro didn't like you dad with jolyne, but he was to busy with you.

"Sea" you shouted and everyone looked at you. Everyone hugged you but you didn't hug back. That was when they got you a dolphin floaty, then you hugged back.

Dio

Your hair started to turn a bit of blond. Giorno got the blond strands and he made the blond pieces a donut bun like his. Your dad was reading a book, watching you once every while to see what you where doing.

You looked at your dad's hair and wanted to play with it like you played with Giorno's. You needed to get his attention first and you knew just how to do it.

"PAPA HAIR" both their eyes widened. Dio got up from his chair and he took you.

"Hey, I was playing with her!" He pointed at you while shouting.

"Well yes you play with her quite alot, I must catch up on being with her as much as I did with you.

End~
Sorry I wasn't updating, schools been kicking my behind and I ligit found no time to write my stories.

Next chapter: How you end up after a rough day.