They give you your first bottle.

Jonathan

He gets very nervous when holding you,  he's worried he might squish you because he doesn't know how hard or tight he's holding you. When he grabbed you from your crib which startled you because you where sleeping.

He was holding the bottle wrong so it looked like you where smoking it. Erina fixed the bottle the right way. Speedwagon was watching you drink you milk safe and quiet.

Well giorno sleeps with you in a giant crib which can hold like 10 baby's. He got startled as well and woke up. So Dio had to feed him too.

Joseph

Your mom was away for something and your dad and ceasar was left to take care of you. They dont know how to feed you. They just tried to give you chicken nuggets. Joseph kept poking you with them. Of course you took it.

You put it in you mouth and just drooled all over it. And retired to chew it. Ceasar gave you bbq sauce and of course..you played with it and put it in your mouth.

Lisa lisa smacked both of them and it was finally her chance to take care of a baby. Joseph took you away from her after reading 'How to feed baby's with a bottle'. Then finally understand how.

Jotaro

It's not his first time doing this. He got your bottle ready and came to find you. You where with jolyne sitting watching spongebob.

He took you for you nap and fed you the bottle. He later you on his chest to fall asleep. Your sister then came to sleep with you guys.

Josuke

It's his first time doing this. His mom showed him how to feed you. One second later, he already forgot.

He had to ask for help again. And his mother did it for him and handed you to him. She positioned the bottle and left him to feed you.

He got the brightest smile when you fell asleep drinking it.

Giorno

Trish wanted to do it, she was so obsessed with you. You were becoming a mini trish. You father got you off of her and prepared your bottle. He didn't know how either. Bruno had tou dozed help him. You clung to him so you face was snuggles in his chest. You wouldn't let go.

He had to lay down so you can drink your bottle. He managed to get you to look at him. And he took this opportunity to put it in your mouth. Soon you dozed off staring at his hair.

He let you touch it and you reached up and grabbed his donut like hair. You squeezed it and yanked it, not to hard though. And you fell asleep cuddling your dad like your life depended on it.

Jolyne

Anasui tried giving you hard food. Jolyne then took you away to feed you.
She didn't need a bottle, she has what she has. You cuddled her as well. Anasui just stared in awe.

"Go away, she's sleeping" she tried to make him go away but couldn't.

"But that's mine..." She then shooed him off.

Dio

You where leaning against giorno, playing with his hair. He then heard your stomach growl. He took you to your dad and gave you to him.

"What do you need." He sounded caring for you but he wouldn't show it.

"Shes hungry..feed her" He then gave you to Dio and he fed you.

You snuggled into his man boobs and just stayed there. Giorno came to Dios side. You guys drifted off to sleep, but Dio stayed awake and watch you while you slept. Just so you don't roll off of him.

I'm I just getting slower updating? Please tell me how I'm doing..I feel like I'm doing horrible. Let me know in the comments..please

Next chapter: Your favorite toy