They bring you home

So, I have no idea how this will go, I'll just think of things on the way. Also this will frick out the storyline if it was real..I'm gonna add giorno in jonathans, for a lil something ;)

Jonathan

When they first entered the mansion, a little george ran to hug his parents. The look on his face when he saw the pink blanket (👁️👄👁️). Then came a crying speedwagon and Dio with a little giorno in his arms.

"She looks just like you!"And he began to continue crying. Dio and giorno went to check you out.

"Hmm, hopefully she will be a mature lady, unlike how you were..dear jonathan, don't you think giorno?" And giorno nodded his head while staring at you, lovingly. You just cooed at giorno.(I forgot I left it on bold..hell no I'm not going back.) And your grandfather kissed you on your head as a welcome to the family.

Joseph

Once you got home they showed holly and ceasar you. Let's just say holly will have the best time of her life with you.

"Look like you will be busy again with little..?","little (y/n)" He sat down with you in his arms, then holly climbed up the couch and stared at you.

"We're gonna have so much fun together, we will do each others hair and play with dolls and tea partys" She loved you straight away.

Lisa Lisa was wondering what the commotion was. She went down and found joseph holding you. When they weren't looking, (you were in a crib) she took you and left your parents to worrie.

"Please, I never got to raise my child..please give me a chance" Suzie then handed her joseph and she pouted.

"It's not the same feeling." And Joseph acted like a baby to at least make her happy.

Jotaro

When you first when inside your home, jolyne came running down looking everywhere for you. Once she saw you in Jotaros arms sitting down, she ran to you commanding jotaro to hand you over.

"Yare yare, sit down and then I'll let you hold her" Jolyne happily sat as she was handed you.

You looked at her and just smiled. You pulled your arms from the blanket and saw her hair. You liked it, because it was two different colors.

"I think she likes my hair, can we dye her hair like mine just her favorite color?", "Only if she wants it to be like yours, then we will do it".

Josuke

You were already home. He almost dropped you once, which set his heart racing. Of course he got scolded for being careless with you. In the end you where as happy as your baby self can be.

Giorno

Since he got rid of your momma, bruno got his mother vibes back and acted up. Everyone decided to never talk about her ever again, and never mention your mom around you.

Bruno was your new mom. Abbacchio(dunno if I spelled that right) was ur wine aunt or uncle, what ever you prefer. Narancia, Mista, and Fugo were your uncle's. And trish was like a sister to you.

Jolyne

She was very tired when she first got up from the hospital bed. At home was Jotaro, josuke, holly and old man joseph.

They welcomed you and your parents home and made a promise to protect you. Joseph, holly, and josuke all brought you gifts. They all smothered you in kisses. And Jotaro was proud that she is passing on the Joestar bloodline.

Dio

Like Josuke, you where already home thanks to your mom. Giorno helped take care of you. It was mostly giorno that did the stuff. Dio didn't know anything about baby's. He just knew they cry when their hungry or needs a diaper change. And they just stare at you with big googly eyes untill you crack a smile.

Next chapter will be: They give you a bath.