You are born

(AU. I know they did a gender reveal, the doctor still gonna say what the baby is)

Jonathan

Erina laid in the hospital bed screaming her guts out while jonathan sat outside. He didn't want to see erina in so much pain. All he heard was screams of pain. He left George under the care of Speedwagon, George the first, and Dio.

"One more push" Jonathan then heard the sounds of a baby crying. The doctor then walked out of the room.

"Congratulations Mr. Joestar it's a baby  girl" He quietly walked in the room, to see a tired erina and a sleeping baby in a pink blanket. He kissed Erina's head and grabbed the baby carefully and looked at her.

"Her name is (y/n) Joestar" He said while looking at the baby with loving and caring eyes. Then was surprised by you opening your eyes.

"(Y/n) is a beautiful name" Erina then took a rest from working so hard.

You had your mother's blond hair and a pair of beautiful blue eyes.

Joseph

When Suzie was making breakfast for her family her water broke. That's when everyone started to panic.

"MOVE CEASARINO MY WIFE IS GONNA SHOOT OUT ANOTHER CHILD, TAKE CARE OF HOLLY!"

"Wait JoJo, what do you mean?!?" It was to late to get an answer back since he left.

While in the doctor's room, Suzie was sure to break Joseph's hand after she was done. He misjudged suzie's strength for her small body. A few minutes later, she had given the final push. Just then he heard your cry's for the first time.

"It's a baby girl" The doctor said while handing you to Joseph.

They had gave you to Joseph first because she had passed out from tiredness and pain.

He forgot how small a newborn can be compared to his size. He then carefully admired you. You opened your eyes and he saw how crystal blue you eyes where. You then giggled at his shocked face.

"Welcome to the world, (Y/n) Joestar."

You have your father's amazing brown hair and crystal clear blue eyes

Jotaro

Jotaros mom was visiting from Japan to see how there doing with the baby on the way. He then heard his wife(dunno what's his wifes name,you make it up for jotaro, josuke, giorno, and Dio)scream from upstairs.

"The baby is coming!" Jotaro then rushed his wife out of the house into the  car and left jolyne with his mom.

At the hospital, she was pushing the baby out like there was no tomorrow. Jotaro was trying not to show and pain because she had been squeezing his hand for the past 2 hours. Once he's heard your cry's, he said his signature line.

"Yare yare daze" Then the doctor anounced it was a girl. The doctor had gave you to Jotaro first, then he noticed how fragile you where a d that he can snap you like a tooth pick when not being careful.

"Her name will be (y/n) Kujo" You had grabbed his hand and smiled, eyes closed. He tipped down his hat and smiled.

He closely looked at you and say you had his jet black hair. You had opened your eyes and he saw his ocean blue eyes with grey in the middle.

Josuke

She had given birth to you already. She didn't tell josuke anything and just left you on the front steps of his and his mom's house. She left you in a basket with a note.

Grandma Higashikata had found you and read the note. She gave him the note and looked in the blanket covered basket to find a baby girl covered in blankets.