𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙨

• has a pet black cat she named dracula , and she absolutely adores him .

• actually has green eyes , but wears colored contacts ( usually red or purple ) because she thinks they make her look badass .

• if you get to know her better , you'll quickly figure out that she's a huge dorky , sweetheart who will gladly ramble on and on about her favorite vampire books and shows .

• seriously good at doing makeup , and will happily do your makeup for you if you ask .

• compliments will instantly make her day . whether it be about the bat wings on her jacket or her makeup , she will become super happy and will never forget about it .

• if you let her , bloodrayne will happily read her vampire books to you . she especially gets all giddy if she sees you becoming interested in it .

• even though she agreed with the other vampire kids that smoking is bad , she often likes to sneak off and smoke a quick cigarette or two . she'd never tell them , though .

• actually very good at seeing past lies . even if you do your best to lie about something , there's a good chance that she'll see past it .

• her playlist contains a mixture of rock music and cute pop songs .

• absolutely loves to watch anime and read manga . she's really into horror themed and comedy themed ones .