𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙨

// ok so quick thingy : //
// i wanted to do a chapter using that otp prompt generator thingy but i just looked it up and found out they deleted it - //
// so ! i found an otp prompt generator for fluff prompts and decided to use this one instead ! //
// have fun with the fluff ! //

• ( y / n ) is a hot sleeper , and bloodrayne likes to cuddle . ( y / n ) constantly wakes up sweating in the middle of the night because bloodrayne is glued to them .

• bloodrayne wants to use her laptop on the couch , but ( y / n ) always occupies the space in her lap .

• ( y / n ) bakes bloodrayne cookies out of love . unfortunately , bloodrayne is pretty sure these cookies are a biohazard .

• bloodrayne is a bad kisser and knows it . ( y / n ) gives her a tutorial on kissing .

• bloodrayne is sick with a cold and can't sleep . ( y / n ) wakes up from bloodrayne's twisting and turning and has to entertain bloodrayne somehow until she falls asleep .

• bloodrayne and ( y / n ) have to babysit an infant together . their true nature as parents are revealed .

• bloodrayne and ( y / n ) go grocery shopping together for the first time . ( y / n ) excitedly fills the cart with various snacks and bloodrayne wonders how to break it to them that she can't afford all this .

• ( y / n ) is five years old and bloodrayne is their babysitter . ( y / n ) is always into something new  and odd every time , and bloodrayne has to play along .

• a puppy follows bloodrayne home , and bloodrayne can't bear to part with it . bloodrayne brings the puppy inside and tries to hide it from ( y / n ) .

• bloodrayne is playing with ( y / n ) 's hair and finds a grey hair . ( y / n ) then has a quarter - life crisis .

• every time bloodrayne undresses , ( y / n ) notices something new and adorable about her body .

• ( y / n ) always wears bloodrayne's clothes . bloodrayne ends up saying ' keep it ' cause ( y / n ) looks so cute , but bloodrayne is steadily running out of clothes .

• bloodrayne wants a cat . ( y / n ) buys a kitty - cat headband and tries to be cute .

• bloodrayne doesn't like talking on the phone , but ( y / n ) always calls her instead of texting . ( y / n ) admits that it's because they want to hear bloodrayne's voice .

• ( y / n ) drags bloodrayne into the freezing cold to make a snowman .