𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣

// i got inspired by the picture above , lmao - //

bloodrayne — one of your closest friends — managed to drag you to a Halloween party hosted by one of the girls in school . to actually be able to attend the party , you needed some sort of costume . bloodrayne went as a vampire ( obviously , what else did you expect ? ) whilst you went as ( insert costume here ) .

the party was like any other party at first . people were drinking and dancing as music blasted throughout the house . you and bloodrayne stuck together , which was a bit difficult because she was so persistent on walking back and forth .

then , that's when the host announced that they were going to be playing seven minutes in heaven , and whoever wanted to play was free to join .

bloodrayne wanted to join , but you were a bit iffy about it . but , in the end , she managed to convince you with those stupid puppy dog eyes of hers .

the host grabbed a hat from her room and returned back to the small crowd of people . she had everybody write their names on small pieces of paper and place them in the hat .

once every name was in the hat , she shook it around before her eyes landed on you , causing you to tense up a bit .

" ( y / n ) , why don't you pick a name first ? " she asked with a sly grin . hesitantly , you complied and shut your eyes as you dug around for a piece of paper . once you grabbed one , you pulled it out and opened your eyes .

that's when you saw the name on the paper .

written in slightly messy letters read , ' bloodrayne ' .