𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚

// based off a oneshot i read ! //

it had been approximately about a year and a half since you first kidnapped bloodrayne .

you have had a crush on her since elementary school . well , it actually WAS a crush at first . as time went on and you two hung out more and more , this crush of yours slowly turned into a full blown obsession .

so much so , you thought that this world was too filthy for somebody like bloodrayne . so , you snuck into her house in the middle of the night , knocked her unconscious , and brought her back to yours .

of course , she hated it at first , but as time went on , she learned to trust you again ( at least , that's what you thought ) and you were kind enough to let her upstairs . to your surprise , she never once tried to escape .

but there was one thing she did do constantly .

you were kind of a popular streamer , and whenever you would stream whilst she was in the room , she would try her best to make hints of the situation to your audience .

each and every time , you would quickly come up with an excuse or play it off as some joke she was pulling .

today was no different . you were streaming a game , and bloodrayne wandered into the room . you greeted her with a warm smile , which she gladly returned .

she walked over and sat in your lap with a quiet hum , catching the chat's attention . you didn't really mind , but she would have to get off sooner or later so you could play more efficiently .

bloodrayne took this as an opportunity as she began to drum three fingers into your cheek , watching your face with a gentle smile .

then , she gently caressed your cheek with her thumb three , long times .

you thought nothing of it until you looked at the chat .

" holy shit , was that Morse Code ? "

" yeah ! i think that's Morse Code for S . O . S ! "