1: A year on venus

Welcome to my 2nd book. If you've known me from falling for grumpy this isn't gonna be a slow update Inshaa Allah. Maybe i'll finish it in a week Inshaa Allah. Lol! And yeah you guys should know I love this book so much!

Bismillahir rahmanir rahim.

In the year 2012 I was back in my homeland just to find it evilly burnt down. This place I used to call home doesn't shelter any of my family anymore. This place that was freely gifting me the laughter of loved ones, doesn't do so anymore. No matter the price, I wouldn't wish for my enemy to experience even the slightest of what I've experienced.

I'm here standing all by myself in the middle of Hausari with pain striking through the farthest vein in my heart. All I wish for, was to hear that laughter erupting out of my mom's mouth. All I wanted was to see that smile on my father's face. All I wanted was to see the only sibling I had and tell him how much he means to me. But instead, I'm faced with the most silent place in the history of mankind. The most darkest place that would deceive anyone to believed no soul has ever occupied this land.

Someone did this to the city that used to shelter my beloveds. This was a place I used to call home.

And now here I was, standing amidst skeletal frames that might be of my family, with my feet atop a skull that might be of my mother!

I slowly and miserably sunk down to the floor. I heard someone calling my name, but I couldn't answer. I just buried my head in my hands and began crying away my heart and praying to Allah to ease my pain. Because whoever did this, did it so mercilessly that I wonder if they ever heard of a word called loved ones!

Started writing draft on 24th Sept. 2020
Uploaded first part on 22nd Nov. 2020

Okay guys don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!

Thanks for reading! I love you guys!