Chapter 4

Impulse control? Zero

Chapters? Written

Hotel? Trivago.

______________________

The moment the match started, Matrona lunged forwards and pelted Griamore with a series of intense punches, though a purple glow appeared in the spot Matrona was punching, and it slowly engulfed Griamore completely, until it was surrounding him in a sphere.

"Hey, judging by that power..." Ban started.

"He's another Holy Knight?" Meliodas asked.

"Looks like it." Brooke said.

The sphere slowly got bigger and started to push Matrona off of the stage. She was pushed towards the edge, until she reeled her fist back and sent a strong blow straight towards the shield, cracking it with ease. Using his moment of distraction, Matrona sped forwards and sent the Holy Knight flying out of the ring, her hat falling off in the process.

"Griamore's out of the ring, the first round winner is Matrona!" Love Helm announced over the cheering crowd. "This young girl just took out a hulk of a man with a single punch! This year's fighting festival is one to remember folks!"

Brooke, along with the sins, were looking up at the girl in the ring. She might of met her just recently, but she could tell that she was Diane.

"Oh well, and here I was hoping I'd be able to stay hidden just a while longer." Matrona, or Diane, said as she ran up to the group. She leaned towards Meliodas and giggled, "Yep, it's me!"

"Do I know you?" Meliodas asked.

Brooke watched as Diane punched him in the gut and stormed off towards the hut. "Forget it! You can be such a jerk!"

"What just happened?" Aarona asked, watching as King flew after the angry girl.

"Oh, that's one of their teammates, Diane. Last I saw her she was a giant. Something must of happened in order to shrink her."

"Ah, gotcha." She said.

"Let's keep this festival moving folks, will the second round competitors please step up onto the ring!" Love Helm shouted.

Aarona perked up, "Oh, looks like I'm up! I'm going to wipe the floor with this guy!"

"Good luck. Don't kill him, 'Kay?"

"Yeah yeah. I'll try." Aarona said, waving her hand dismissively as she stepped up onto the the ring.

"Alright folks! It's time for round two! On one side we have the three-year champion of this festival, Taizoo!" Love Helm announced, causing the crowd to start cheering, "And on the other side, standing at 5 feet 4 inches and weighing an undisclosed amount it's Aarona!"

Aarona grinned and punched her fists together, small sparks being created at the collision. She widened her stance and stretched her arms out in front of her.

"Begin!"

Immediately the two of them ran towards each other, but Aarona was faster than Taizoo, and she ducked down to avoid his attack, immediately reciprocating with a solid punch of her own, sending the larger man sliding across the ring, right towards the edge. Just before he flew off, he managed to save himself just barely and moved back towards the center of the ring.

"Oh, looks like you're still in. That's exciting."

"I'm not going to be taken out by a little girl! Kids like you shouldn't be in this ring!"

A look of annoyance appeared on Aarona's face, "Who're you calling a kid?! I'm pretty sure I'm much older than you!" She lunged forwards and sent a punch straight towards Taizoo's gut, "Just because I have the figure of one doesn't mean I'm a child!" She sent one more punch and the man was sent flying out of the ring and off the boulder the crowd was silent for a second before they all started to cheer.

"Aarona wins! Another shocking turn out folks!"

Aarona walked off the ring and towards Brooke, who placed a hand on her shoulder. Aarona looked at her blue haired friend and huffed, "What, I didn't kill him. He's still alive."

"You should still be just a little more careful." Brooke said.

"Next up is our third match, Cain vs. Old Fart!" Love Helm announced.

"Who in their right mind would come up with a totally tasteless name like that?" Diane asked.

"It was me." Ban said.

"Why am I not surprised?"

Brooke watched as King walked up onto the ring, looking back when Diane shouted out words of encouragement. He was still for a second before his form changed into an older, plumper looking version of him, next to her, Aarona started snickering at the sudden change.

"Standing 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing 5 pounds, Old Fart!" Love Helm announced, "Standing 5 feet 1 inch tall, and weighing 180 pounds, Cain!"

"He's so drunk." Aarona said. "This will be an amusing match."

"Can we even call this a fight?" Love Helm asked, "Well, they both made it this far, so let the fight begin!"

"I can't believe King's fighting without a weapon. I've never seen him do that." Diane said.

"this is twice for me now. It's really something to see." Meliodas said.

Brooke looked from the sins to the two on the ring, watching as King ran towards Cain, and was about to throw a punch when he tripped over a crack in the ground, making Aarona, and the crowd start laughing. Cain punched king in the head. Brooke watched as King stretched his hand forwards towards Cain, only for the old man to lunge forwards with impressive speed and send king flying towards the group with a single punch. Luckily he ended up slamming into his pillow so there wasn't any harm done.

"Old Fart's out of the ring! Cain wins!" Love Helm announced.

Brooke looked towards King, seeing a look of shock on his face. "That was so mean. All I was trying to do was use my disaster power to make his rumitism a little worse."

"Aw, better luck next time, old Fart." Aarona said, making no effort to hide the amusement in her voice.

"After that little fight let's hope this next one is more interesting!"

"Aw yeah, you're up now!" Aarona said, "You'd better not be planning on just forfeiting."

Brooke paused for a second before looking over at Aarona, a nervous smile on her face, "I'm not."

"I knew you'd say no-wait what?"

Brooke shrugged, "He's a little annoying, and has a really punchable face."

"You just saying that because of all the crude comments he makes." Aarona said, placing a hand in front of her mouth and snickering.

Brooke smiled slightly before she turned her attention back tot he ring and got into place, standing directly across from Howzer.

"Standing 5 feet 6 inches and weighing 145 pounds it's Brooke! Versus standing at 5 feet eleven inches and weighing 160 pounds it's Howzer!"

"You'd better prepare yourself, because I'm going in hard!" Howzer exclaimed, jumping from one foot to the other.

"You seriously need to change how you word things." Brooke said, rolling her shoulders and popping her neck. "I wasn't planning on actually fighting in these rounds but I don't want to back out and let you win. Hope you're ready."

The gong sounded, and the match started.