Chapter 9

Zayne

"No fucking way," Chris Ludwig said, as his eyes fixated themselves at the front entrance of the door. "Well, look we have here."

"Who?" Damian answered, but as he swiveled his head eagerly to the front door, he gave a grin. "Who knew she could clean up so well?"

Andrew was one of the richest fuckers in town, so it didn't surprise me that his estate boasted the ultimate party favors courtesy of his fucking butler. His butler/bodyguard provided everything he needed for a party of this magnitude to function, including a fully stocked makeshift bar in the kitchen, a fully paid DJ and a pool with half-dressed chicks.

The music pounded loudly throughout the house, as people danced, drank, smoked, and fucked everywhere. Andrew had made sure to invite me and the rest of the guys to the party, because what was a party without us? He knew we brought female attention of all kind.

I turned my head and froze at the sight that struck me dumb—along with the others around her, my mood blackening into a rage. There was nothing more alluring than watching Adrienne walk down the hallway or seeing her at lunch, but what was even more startling was the sight that held me still.

Adrienne, decked out to the nines.

Adrienne Vitelli was the hottest piece of ass in school and every guy knew it. What was more alluring was the fact that she seemed almost "untouchable". Her features were stunningly exotic and the most alluring part was the fact that she seemed oblivious to her own looks.

But now?

She seemed to marvel in it.

Dressed in a lingerie-inspired, bustier dress in red, that pushed her tits up, and paired with fucking leather, thigh high boots, Adrienne detonated the place with her presence. Every fucker's attention was fixated on her, as she moved through the crowd to the main floor space. Riley was equally as alluring in a green dress, but my attention was transfixed by the sight of Adrienne's tight little body in her hot-as-hell outfit.

Since when did she own things like that?

Andrew joined us, slightly tipsy, a blonde hanging on his side. His attention fixed towards Adrienne and he whistled. "Well boys, the party just got better."

I was going to kill every fucker here.

My mood blackened, as I made to understand the present development. Since when did Adrienne go out to party?

Her long, black hair cascaded down her back in a sleek waterfall, her features emphasized with alluring makeup, making her blue-gray eyes pop even more. Her skin looked buttery-smooth and touchable. The dress fit every toned part of her body like a second skin and the uniqueness of her dress made every guy want to strip it off and go down on her, sucking on the most delectable part of her between her thighs—

"So..." Damian slapped a hundred on the table in front of us. We were all situated towards one end of the room, in limbo of being part of the action and excluded from it at the same time. "Who wants to incur Zayne's anger? I'm betting a hundred."

Chris shook his head. "You're asking us to risk our lives for a hundred?"

"A thousand then?" Damian inquired.

"Fuck off," Chris answered.

I leaned back against the sectional, taking up a majority of the space. My rise to popularity had been cemented day one when I entered. While everyone around here was looking forward to getting laid and enjoying themselves, I simply wanted to escape.