Chapter 4

Hello my readers y'all probably like I post everyday....😋😋 but I'm just one of those authors that just be having lots of ideas....and ideas that keeps coming back into my mind....and also I do have school but I don't be as busy soooooo if you catching me not posting in a while it's because I'm busy but right now I'm gonna be very very active for you guy so without further or do here comes......

CHAPTER 4

NEXT MORNING.........
_________________________

So I've been thinking alot about what the Angel said. about this villain name krumella and how she wants to use
our magic to end this world.....i mean it makes sense but I still can't believe

she's real. but I wonder why mom and dad never told me and mason about it. ...... was it really really serious..... I mean they kept it from us for a very very long time but idk if it's because they didn't want us to to know or is it because they wanted us safe a bout something I don't know.

After I got finish thinking about what the Angel said I got out of bed went to the bathroom. to take a nice long shower....... I mean it's not like we have school today it's Saturday so hopefully I can chill out for the rest of the day without being bothered so that's what I'm gonna do today......

MINUTES LATER...........
_________________________

Once I got out of the shower I dried my hair out than went to the kitchen to make some broccoli with cheese sauce. than headed back upstairs into my room and turned on a movie on Netflix.sorta like Netflix and chill I turned on a disney movie called bolt and just relaxed thinking I wouldn't be bothered.........

But no I was wrong😑😑........

My brother mason came into my room telling me "Heyy raine it's your turn to do laundry". he said I sighed "and while you at it clean this room" he added but.......i wasn't mad because it had to be clean so I did........

(And yes I forgot to let y'all know they have a dog named Chico I know everyone names there dog that but

(And yes I forgot to let y'all know they have a dog named Chico I know everyone names there dog that but...... I just didn't care on with the story🤓🤓)

Once I got done cleaning my room it took me a hour because I deep cleaned my room......i mean I didn't clean it because mason said toooo,.... I just needed to so that's why I did and also finishing up laundry .

 I just needed to so that's why I did and also finishing up laundry