Chapter 7

Hey guys!!!!! 😋😋 author here welcome back to my story and I hope you enjoy chapter 7 I'm gonna try my best do good on this chapter one more time so hope you enjoy.

Third PERSON P.O.V
______________________

"You guys I'll be right back I'm running to the store be back in 15". Raine said" ok don't take to long the four yelled back at her. " I won't" she said then left.

Raines p.o.v
______________

Hmm I wonder where aunt rose is she's been gone four two whole days maybe she's been busy let me just text her real quick.

Raine: hey aunt rose how are you doing are you ok you haven't come home  for two whole days so I was just checking on you. 

1 minute later.......

Ping!!!!!

I heard my phone ping so I picked it up to see who  it  was.

My aunt rose❤❤: Oh hey Raine how are you and mason doing srry I haven't checked up on you two in a while.

Raine💧: Oh I'm fine aunt rose  I was just checking up in you to see if you were alright and where are you exactly.

Aunt rose ❤❤❤: I'm downtown I'm srry I haven't called or talk to you are mason I've just been caught up in work.

Raine💧: ohh.... when will you be back.

Aunt rose❤❤ : I'll be back in two more weeks don't worry dear and make sure mason isn't burning down the house while I'm gone.

Raine💧: hahaha ok aunt he won't and I'll make sure.

Aunt rose❤❤: ok be safe and be good I'll be back  as fast as I can.

Raine 💧: ok bye aunt you be safe too love you.

Aunt rose❤❤: I love you too raine tell your brother what I told you ok.

Raine💧: ok bye

Aunt rose ❤❤❤: bye bye dear.

As I got  finished texting aunt rose I was already in the store "hmm what should I make for dinner" I mumbled to myself then grabbed the items that I needed.

!!!!Time skip cuz I'ma bitch〰〰
_______

As I arrived home all 3 of them came wandering around me BUGGING me out except for Otis he was peacefully wrapped in a blanket sleeping on the couch. " ooh what you got there rainy" mason said in his annoying voice. " "yeah what you got there it smells good " elaini and Zane said at once.

" nothing you'll just see when I make it". raine said walking in the kitchen placing the grocery bags on the table then washing her hands.

"Ok were about to turn on a movie tell us when it's done". zane said turning on the tv "ok" I said.
"Hey Otis man wake up we funna watch a movie" mason said. "shut up let him sleep" elaini said" fine" he said."Hawwwwww" otis yawned walking up and rubbing his eyes. ( don't judge me 😋😋I tried my best to make a yawn sound ok back with the story)