CHAPTER 6

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V
__________________________

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH OUR BACKYARD" Mason yelled running outside and looking around seeing a big training ground. "Exactly what's going on out here" Otis said walking around outside. Then suddenly elaini ran so fast down the stairs in a heartbeat than running towards them. "Y-you guys what's going on and mason why are you yelling you woke me up you idiot".
she said smacking his neck "OWW it isn't even my fault why won't you take a look at our backyard".
"u-uh fine but it better be a reason why you YELLED" elaini said walking outside in their back yard rubbing her eyeballs still slightly tired. "Omgooooooosh" Elaini trailed off "who could possibly think about doing this to y'all backyard" elaini said running outside.
Then an Angel appeared out of thin air ..who you ask? Well AZA did. "Good evening you five" AZA said with a reasurring smile. "H-hi Aza were you the one who invaded Raine's and Mason's backyard" Otis said waving awkwardly.
"Yes indeed I am I made and prepped the training ground outside so you guys can be prepared for training which is starting tommorow". AZA said "Oh no, no, no, no, Aunt rose is gonna kill us" Raines said pacing back and forth anxious "Oh dear there's no need to worry see"... aza than snapped her fingers and all the equipment and everything disappeared "
huh w-what h-how d-did y-you do t-that mason said stuttering"
"she's an angel you idiot" Zane said hitting mason at the back of his head. "OWW..... why do I keep getting hit in the head am I bad luck or is it just karma..... LORD help me pleeeeeasse" mason begged falling on his knees fake crying "oh get up mason and stop exaggerating" elaini said "ok" mason said jumping back up on his two feet like excitement rosed in his body. "Ok so I don't have to worry like at all" raine asked still worried
"of course not dear because each day when you guys are done training it'll all go away with just one snap." AZA said reassuring her that it's ok
"Ok" Raine said walking inside "so don't forget that t- "WE KNOW" they all interrupted AZA's statement following Raine inside then she chuckled to her self and disappeared in to thin air while everything else did.

😘HI GUYS IT'S AUTHOR HERE.... AND SRRY IF ITWAS SHORT LIKE REALLY REALLY SHORT AND THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE I'M DEALING WITH SCHOOL AND FAMILY ISSUES RIGHT NOW.... SO I AT LEAST WANTED TO POST A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYS EVEN IF IT WAS EXTREMELY SHORT..... BUT I ALSO DECIDED THAT I'M GONNA BE POSTING SHORT CHAPTERS EVERY OTHER DAY A WEEK BUT I PROMISE IT'S GONNA BE LONGER THAN THIS PIECE OF JUNK.....😋😋 pretty much like a medium amount.

But anyway hopefully you enjoyed chapter 6 and see you in the next
Peace✌✌

Sarai jones〰〰❤❤