Explain

A/N: 158 reads?! Thank you guys so much! And I am doing significantly better, by the way, and I did it! I confessed and now we're planning a date together! For those who don't know I said I wanted to confess to a good friend of mine in a part I deleted so yeah, i did it.

No one POV
The two ultimates stood in the kitchen, looking at the other. One wasn't exactly looking the other in the eyes, but rather at the wall above him.
"Togami." The shorter male said softly, breaking the silence that hung uncomfortably between the two.
"Naegi."
"What's going on with you?"
"Why should I tell you."
"Cause I care and because everyone's worried about you."
"That's stupid."
"No it's not."
"Yes it is."
"NO ITS NOT!" Makoto finally yelled, causing byakuya to jump. After a few seconds the shorter one seemed to realize what happened and covered his mouth. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to yell."
"It's fine." And with that, the taller one pushed past the shorter one and speed walked back to his dorm room, avoiding any and all questions.

Soon after that, Sakura decided to head over to Byakuya's dorm. No one knew why. But no one was about to fight a woman who's 6'4 and specialized in beating people's asses. She found the dorm quickly, not stopping for a minute until she got there. With that, she lightly knocked on the door of the Ultimate Affluent Progeny.
"Who's there?" The monotone voice came from behind the door.
"It's Sakura. May I come in?" She replied. For a minute there was silence. Until the door was slowly opened from the inside, revealing the slightly smaller one without his glasses.
"Did Naegi send you?"
"No, I came on my own accord."
"Alright, you can come in. Close the door behind you." He opened the door more, allowing the taller female to enter. She did, and closed the door after entering. "Why are you here?"
"I came to ask how you were feeling and how you're doing mentally. Clearly you're hiding something and I'd like to know what. However you don't have to share if you're uncomfortable talking about it." She said softly.
"...alright. You seem like the most trustworthy person here so I'll tell you." He basically whispered.
"Take your time, there's no rush."
"Alright. You can sit down if you want." The two of them ended up seated on the floor, facing eachother.

"Where do I start with this..? Um. Well, my life isn't perfect, like everyone thinks. The amount of problems I have with family keep stacking higher and higher to the point where there's no putting back together something that's already in shambles.
For starters, my fate has been laid out in front of me since before I was born. I'm to uphold the togami name at all costs, have several children with several different women and then die I guess. Only problem, I have to watch my offspring fight eachother so that one comes out on top as the heir to the togami name. The rest are sent out to live in poverty."
"So that's why you weren't very surprised when you heard what was happening in this."
"That's exactly why. Moving on, this is where things get a bit more difficult to talk about. I, uh..." he paused.
"Take however long you need." A few minutes passed before he finally said something.
"I was sexually assaulted by one of my siblings." The room went quiet, Sakura's eyes widening.
"You were assaulted?"
"Mhm."
"So that's why you're uncomfortable around toko, isn't it. She reminds you of them."
"Correct." The two sat in silence for a while after that. "Please don't tell anyone."
"I won't. What is talked about in this room stays in this room."
"Thanks."
"You're welcome." After that, the two sat in silence for a while. It was rather comfortable though. "Do you need anything?"
"Um. What do you commoners call them...hug?" He said awkwardly. The taller female laughed a bit.
"Alright, you do seem like you need a hug after all that." So the two sat there for a minute before Sakura hugged byakuya. He flinched at first and froze before slowly relaxing into it, and surprisingly hugging back. 
"Thank you."
"You're welcome. Anytime you need to talk let me know and I'll be over as soon as possible." The taller one smiled.
"You're like an older sister." (This is indeed a headcannon of mine)
"I guess so."

Soon after that, Sakura left and returned to the cafeteria where everyone was talking.
"How did it go?" Makoto immediately stood up and ask, concern flashing in his eyes.
"It went rather well. Togami's still shaken up but what I've been told is to remain confidential without his consent to tell everyone." She said softly, making everyone a lot more relieved.
"Thank god." Makoto sighed, sitting back down.

Little did everyone know that was not the case, and byakuya had not told Sakura everything.

A/N: ah yes cliffhangers. Anyways yeah, this is once again shorter than parts one and two which I apologize about. I'm trying to focus on school and my newfound potential girlfriend, as well as realize some stuff about my relationship with my ex. Sooo yeah, the past week has been a WILD ride for me but I am doing pretty good mentally! Now it's just the average stress of high school that's become normal and I've been coping pretty well with that. Next part will be out within about 1-2 weeks, so stay tuned!
Word count: 941