Memories and Confrontation

Small A/N before this chapter: if you are a victim of sexual assault and rape and I'm making this too stereotypical or getting things wrong in terms of what byakuya's behaviour would be, please let me know! This also applies for victims of abuse or anyone who has dealt with this sort of thing. If you think I'm getting parts wrong, let me know! (Word count: 2000)

Byakuya POV

I felt horrible for lying to Sakura. She was trying to help, however I didn't tell her everything.

"Hey, stop! This isnt funny!"

I didn't tell all the details.

"Stop it! Please stop!"

Or everything about the aftermath.

"Byakuya, is something wrong?"
"..."
"He's fine, mother. Just didn't get a lot of sleep last night."

I hugged my torso, trying to forget the burning image in my mind.

"Let me go!"

My sides felt like they were being compressed, lungs starting to close.

"IM BEGGING YOU, JUST STOP!"

My vision began to blur a bit as tears began forming in the corners of my eyes.

"I TOLD YOU NO! SO STOP IT!"

Helplessness had always been a foreign concept before that happened.

"Byakuya, may I speak to you in private? There is something we need to discuss."
"...fine."

Tricks were always her specialty. And so were lies.

"Byakuya? Oh, he's probably just tired. Maybe stayed up too late training."
"That makes sense."

Excuses always piled up whenever I came home with a new bruise. Things ranged from school fight to falling to attacked at some point but the truth was never leaked in any way. No matter how many times I tried to tell someone about what was really going on with my family, there would always be a way to cover it up.

I was sitting on the floor, hands in my hair and my head in my knees, memories running through my head without end.
Make it stop make it stop make it stop make it stop...
Everything ached like the events of that night had only happened yesterday. My heart hurt, my head hurt, my knees and thighs hurt, my neck felt like it was closing on itself, my eyes were sore and filled with tears, slowly spilling out and tracing transparent paths down my cheeks. Small, fading scares cloaked my wrists, slightly jagged and barely paler than the rest of my forearms. It had been a while since then, the darker, more evident and more painful depressive episodes had nearly stopped by the time I was brought into Hope's Peak Academy. And of course, ever since I had met that Fukawa girl and she decided to try and get closer to me for some reason, they started up again and the nightmares returned. All because of her split personality and her odd sexual tendencies, remarks and obsession with me. It freaked me out. It wasn't fun. It wasn't something I wished to deal with.

As memories kept piling in, swirling together in a violent storm of pain, monokuma's nighttime announcement rang through the air. That cut me out of the train of thought I was in. The one time that reject build-a-bear actually helps. I thought, standing up and quickly locking my door, dragging my desk in front of it just in case. With that, I switched off the lights and made my way over to my bed, laid down and tried to fall asleep.

The knocks appeared at about three in the morning. They awoke me from my somewhat peaceful sleep, nightmares not getting too bad yet. I was mad, it was the only time I'd gotten a peaceful sleep since Leon's trial. Grumbling to myself, I grabbed a pair of glasses that had been given to me by monokuma and walked over to the door. I was about to move my desk but stopped.
Who the hell would be up at three am and come to my door? It can't be Hiro, Taka, Hifumi, Celeste, Aoi or Kyoko, they dont talk to me and i dont talk to them either. Sakura's a bit less likely to be knocking at my door considering she is either asleep or training a bit. That leaves Makoto and...Toko. God i hope its Makoto and not Fukawa so i dont have to go through that again.
With that, i moved the desk out of the way a little bit and opened the door a crack.
"Naegi, what on earth are you doing awake at three in the morning?"
"Byakuya, i need to talk to you about something."
"Alright, you have three minutes." I stepped back and moved the desk to let him in. As he entered i couldnt help but notice the bags under his eyes and the notepad clutched between his hands. "What is it you came to me about?"
"Um, i think it would be faster to let you look over this." He held out the notepad, not looking me in the eyes. Something was clearly bothering him a lot. I took it and almost froze.