Gut feelings

Makoto POV
Yesterday, things cooled down a ton. However there was this weird sinking feeling in my gut that everything wasn't as Sakura had said and byakuya wasn't doing as well as we think. However we had no way to talk to him since he confined himself to his room after his chat with Sakura and no one has seen him since. Which is extremely concerning. In the midst of all this though, we had finally gotten Taka to eat something that we were 100% sure had no butter in it. Even though it was just a salad and a bit of red meat, it was progress.
The time was about 8 pm. Everyone had already retreated to their respective rooms so it was just me in the dining hall. Being the cautious person I am, I had my notepad on me in case I needed to write something down. I pulled that out and looked through it, doodling a bit on one of the pages that was halfway covered with writing. I didn't bother reading the title or bullet points until I almost drew over it. It was the page of all of the things concerning byakuya that I had gotten written down after he had run off that one night when this all started. I read through it and it felt like my mind was going a million miles at once.

- suddenly becomes tense

Generally something that people experience with PTSD of abuse, assault, sexual abuse, sexual assault or rape.

- uncomfortable around Toko
- Ran away from Toko/ Genocide Jack/Jill/Syo

Toko/Syo has a tendency to talk with a rather sexual vocabulary, with a prime example of 'I only kill guys who get me going in the Southern Hemisphere if you catch my drift'

- Anxious
- Looking behind him a bit more

This could be my mind going too fast but these two are definitely related in some way. It might be paranoia about getting killed or it could be paranoia of someone deciding it's a good idea to sexually assault him, potentially triggering memories of some sort.

Wait a minute.

Potentially triggering memories?

What did kyoko say about this kind of this a while ago when this all started?

"Earlier he seemed to be a bit uneasy but now I'm concerned on wether or not he's alright, in terms of his mental state. The odd thing I've noticed is that whenever Fukawa gets a bit close to Togami, he seems to become a bit more tense than usual. Almost like he's expecting her to do something or she makes him remember something that he might want to forget." The lavender haired one said softly, in her usual monotone voice. "Perhaps there's something about Togami that he buried within himself so that it would fade into one of the little things that lingers in the back of one's mind."

It all clicked.

As quick as I could, I collected my belongings and began sprinting to Kyoko's room to tell her what I found, but right as I passed my room the nighttime announcement went off. With a sigh I walked into my own room and made sure to lock the door, writing down the theories of mine to our dear friend togami's dilemma. As I sat down on my bed I kept thinking about it.

Who would do this kind of thing?

And to someone who holds a high standard, reputation and family name?

They must have been out of their mind.

Or did they know exactly what they were doing?

Was their motive a way to inherit the Togami fortune?

Or was it something else?

Who the hell would have the audacity, shitty ass personality and be so much of a bad person to rape Byakuya Togami?

A/N: ah yes, part five/chapter four! I got to thinking and since I'm working on a small side project of mine to create a story using only some of my OCs along with planning rewrites of my Shigadabi book, Kiribaku book and Shinkami book to make them better, and I'm planning a BandAid book, a Saimatsu book and a Saiouma book, updates for this will probably stick to two weeks.
Also. THANK YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH FOR AN OVERWHELMINGLY GOOD RESPONSE TO THIS!
I was not expecting so many people to gain interest in this but GOOD LORD I was wrong. This hasn't even been out for very long and it's already got almost 300 reads! What the hell! Bros I might cry cause I'm so happy but I'm writing this at 1 in the morning so I can't cry cause my family is asleep so yee ;v; thank you all so so much, it means a lot to me.

Word count: 799