the sleepover

At school (Averys POV)
I cant believe what happened last night, I feel so good, It was with the person i really wanted to.i'm greatful that shit load of a mom and mom was not there.
I went on the bus but sat in the back with Giovanna, Her brown eyes sparkled in the morning sunshine then giovanna leaned in but i hesitated i told her "hey, not here. we might get caught." giovanna agreed. Victoria walked to school and we all met up. "she knows" giovanna said. "but how" i said "it's kinda obvious, we told her we're gonna "study".
giovanna said mumbling to me. But yeah i'm so sure Victoria knows. Victoria brought up the sleepover we've been planning since like 2 weeks ago, its tomorrow because today is finally Friday.

At Victoria's house
i entered victoria's house and I saw she set up the bed and everything we talked while waiting for Giovanna, she had her phone taken away so we couldn't ask her if she's coming or not. We did end up texting her just in case and she surprisingly answered and said she got her phone back just for the sleepover. It was 20 minutes until giovanna came. We all ate some snacks then watched a movie, while Victoria was in the bathroom i quickly cuddled Giovanna, she grinned. Victoria was taking a fat shit so she took atleast 45 minutes in the bathroom. I softly leaned in on Giovanna and kissed her it wasn't a long kiss but maybe, just maybe it will someday.
Victoria FINALLY got out the bathroom but i was laying on Giovanna I had to quickly get up before she saw me. While getting up i fell and my face landed in Giovannas vagina. Victoria saw this and thought I didn't fall, she thought i was- 🙂