Giovannas POV (still) 

I woke up in shock, I forgot i was at this valley. I have to go home or else my mom would ground me.
I then started jogging home while watching the sun rise.

It calmed me down while thinking a both what would happen to me when my mom finds out about everything i've done

   I got home and my mom was asleep i tried to get up to my bedroom quickly so she wouldn't hear me, and i'm so relieved she didn't.
   I waited a couple hours, maybe two, to "wake up". My mom went down stairs a couple minutes after me and she saw me. She called me and questioned me where i was last night. I told her i was here, at home, i lied. I didn't want to tell her i was having affairs with the loml😘😘😘😘.  Except she knew, she knew MORE than i did.

I tried to call Avery but she didn't answer, then i called Victoria she went of ranting "YOU STUPID DUMB BITCH WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING DUMBASS BITCHY ASSHOLE DAMN FUCKING LITTLE PIECE OF DUMBASS SHIT LOAD OF A FRIEND, YOU LEFT AND HAVE LITERALLY 3 FUCKING AFFAIRS WITH AVERY IN MY FUCKING HOUSE AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE FUCKING CALM, LIKE MY SISTER LITERALLY SAW YOUR TEENY WEENY PUSSY BITCH SHITLOAD NAKED BODY. AND SHE TOLD MY FUCKING MOM AND FUCKING DAD THAT U CANT FUCKING HAVE YOU OVER ANY FUCKING MORE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU FUCKING DID. AVERY IS ALSO MAD BUT NOT AS FUCKING MAD, GOOD LUCK WITH LIFE YOU SHITLOAD FAG" i didn't know. My girlfriend is mad at me?

   My mom called me down to eat lunch, she also went on screaming at me about sleeping with a girl.
she was furious and was gonna kick me out, i'm so glad she didn't because if not who's house would i stay at..?

    Averys POV
Victoria told me she talked to Giovanna. I don't understand why Victoria isn't mad at me.
Victoria's POV
The whole reason i'm mad at Giovanna is because when ny sister was talking about what she saw on her bed, she thought Giovanna was Zack, he said Giovanna looks like a boy and thought it was him. Now i can't stop but think that Giovanna reminds me of Zack.

Victoria's sister POV
my eyes hurt.
Victoria's dog POV
i BARK was WOOF watching BARK the WOOF whole BARK time WOOF and BARK BARK i kinda WOOF enjoyed BARK it WOOF

Giovannas POV
i really hope i get forgiven , these things i've done i've regret so much, first i lost my v-card then friend, besfriend and girlfriend. 😩

Giovannas mom POV
los niños estos días son tan loco y problematic, a mi me gusta escuchar.

Victorias POV
Today me and Avery are gonna go to giovannas house for being over dramatic, We do understand that Giovanna did wrong with the drugs but the situation at my house was just me being dramatic about my ex and i shouldn't bring my friends into it. 🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮

 🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮