Its not what you think

Giovannas POV
Avery's literal face is in my vagina and Victoria walked in while she was trying to get up, i don't know how to explain to her that this all was an accident, even though she's knows about the study sesh. Avery got up and was embarrassed even though i know she liked it, cause i know for a fact down there smells like warm breakfast on a winter morning. Victoria slowly sat down pretending like nothing happened, cause nothing really did.
   We played a couple games like nintendo's: animal crossing, Mario cart and fortnite. It was around 8:30 and I had to go to the bathroom. the lights went out. i finished really quickly and got up, i banged my head on the door. "that's what you get" Victoria said laughing. Avery tripped and I tripped on top of her cause she was in the way. Victoria knew we fell but she didn't know where, Avery was clueless that Victoria was around so she got on top of me and kissed me, Victoria heard the sound and knew exactly what it was, she wasn't mad she was just emotionless. She wasn't mad but she wasn't happy she was in the middle.
   "I know she's accepting, she's literally Pansexual" I said
"well yeah but it's her two best friends, she might think we won't hangout with her much anymore" said Avery.
     It turned to be 10 and the lights turned on we ordered some chick-fil-a and ate while watching some minecraft youtube. by the time we finished eating and watching like 10 different you tubers it was around 12. We went outside to skateboard late at night and Victoria said she saw her crazy ex again which is literally impossible, he died 2 years ago.
    Victoria wanted to go back home as soon as possible which we did because maybe she's not a psycho. 
     we were outside for around an hour and a half but then went back outside once victoria was calmed down, this time we went to the little neighborhood pond with benches. We sat there for a while making tiktoks and just dancing to music. We walked home at exactly 2am and layed down, This time avery didn't hug me, i hugged her. We ended up staying in that position for the rest of the night until i heard her whisper in my ear. "what about now?"