4:The sandlot

When you got to the sandlot (as they called it) you could hear them start arguing with benny, saying things like.  " why'd you bring them Benny?" Or " you saw what he threw!"

"come on Benny the kids an L7 weenie!" Said squints, making a square with his fingers.

"yeah yeah, oscar Myers even! Foot long! Dodger dog! A weenie!" Said yeah yeah, and they all laughed.

You looked over and saw smalls with his head down looking sad.

"what are you laughing at yeah yeah? You run like a duck!" Benny shot back. You thought that two of your ribs had already cracked from trying not to laugh after he said that.

"kk but I'm..." yeah yeah started.

"part of the game right?" Benny said, cutting him off. " umm, yeah." Said yeah yeah. 

" then why can they be?" Asked Benny.

" because ones a geek, and the others a girl." Squints added.
" base up you blockheads!" Benny said, ending the conversation.

Benny told you to go to right field and smalls to go to left.
But Smalls didn't know where that was so Benny had to show him.
"Y/N! Throw it to ham!" Benny shouted to you. You gave a small nod as Benny hit the ball and you immediately caught it with little effort, making all the boys gawp yet again.
Then you threw it to ham who caught it and smiled at you, and you smiled back.

Benny hit one to smalls and he tripped over his feet the first time, falling. He then ran the ball back to Kenny. Not threw. Ran.

Then Benny ran over to smalls and had a little pep talk that seemed to boost his confidence.

Benny hit the ball, smalls stuck his glove out in the air and caught the ball! You were so happy for him you called "yeah,smalls!"

He then threw the ball to Bertram, who caught it and looked at it in awe. " alright let's play some ball!" He said.

You see Benny give smalls a thumbs up and smalls returns it. You were so happy he had found some friends, and we're happy you had also found some.

That day you played baseball till the sun went down.

You all lived very close, so you walked home together. Once you're at your house, you, Benny and smalls are the only ones left. You said goodbye to Benny and walked up your driveway, Benny stopping smalls to talk to him, but you ignore it.

(Sorry this chapters so short:( )