Prologue

"I deserve to know why you are doing this! Love, please! What is happening?! We were fine yesterday! What happened?! Love, please!" The young woman screamed at the top of her lungs but the man who had just broken up with her, continued his steps.

The woman felt tears streaming down her face as the love of her life walked away without looking back. Her sobs were too painful to hear. Frustration, anger, and desperation lingered in the air. Anyone who would look at this sight will took pity on the woman clutching her chest with her left hand while sobbing uncontrollably.

After what seemed like eternity, she weakly stood up. She searched her handbag for her phone. She booked a flight back where she came from and waited for a certain person to arrive. While waiting, she scribbled something on a piece of paper.

After she wrote the last words, she folded the paper, unclasped the golden necklace with a Carnation fower pendant before enclosing them on a navy blue handkerchief. Just then, a black SUV parked infront of her. She grabbed her things and went inside the car.

When she reached her destination, she placed the handkerchief cointaining the necklace and the letter on the palms of the man driving the car before stepping outside.

This is goodbye.

---
This is the first story that I will ever place here on wattpad so please bear with me. Also, English is not my first language so forgive me for the errors.

@eonjinsonkim on twitter