The Ending

Jace took a deep breath. This was it, this was his one and only chance to confessed. If he didn't take it now. Who knows when he would get the chance. Better to deal with rejection than to keep dwelling on someone who may or may not love you back.

"I like you." He finally said.

"I know you're with Magnus, but I like you. That night when you told me you liked me. I meant to tell you I liked you too. That I liked you back. Not just like, but love. I love you, Alec and I've been in love with you ever since that night and it's killing me inside every time I see you with him." Jace finally confessed.

Alec was going to respond, but whatever he was going to reply with. He never got a chance because Jace suddenly went for it and kissed him. It didn't last long because immediately they pulled away when they heard another voice.

"Alexander…"

Both Jace and Alec turned to see Magnus in tears. Alec rose up first and Magnus walked back in. Alec wanted to chase him, but Jace took him by his wrist.

"Before you go. Just tell me, how do you feel? Do you still… Do you still feel the same way?" 

He stared into Alec's ocean blue eyes and they truly were the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen.

"I'm sorry, Jace…" 

Alec pulled Jace's hand away and ran after Magnus. Even though he knew the answer. It still hurts nonetheless knowing that Alec moved on. He was in love with someone and that someone wasn't him.

Author's Note: Everything, but the story belongs to Cassandra Clare. Also, that being said. This is officially the end of it. I had originally wanted to continue it, but don't think I will be able to anytime soon so I've decided to just end it here. Hopefully you still enjoyed it nonetheless and let me know what else you wanna see me write!