Chapter one: she's Pregnant

"You two are mentors now!" The sound of haymitch's voice rang threw katniss' head as she looked out the window of the trian. "katniss?" She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at peeta. He sat down next to her with a soft warm smile. "Something wrong?" She noded, "peeta were mentors now, now every year we'll have to watch our tribuets get murdered, it's like watching your family or kids get murdered." 

He sighed, "I know." He mumbled. She smiled softly, "I love you." She whispered which caused peeta to smile. "I love you too." They leaned in and started to kiss as haymitch and Effie walked into the dinning car. Their mouths dropped. Nobody knew they were dating. They pulled away and peeta smricked. 

"Ew peeta no! What if Effie or haymitch walked in?" He laughed, "it's my room, I can lock the door. Wanna?" She rolled her eyes with a smile. "Oh just shut up already!" They got up and ran threw the other door. "What the?" Haymitch exclamed and Effie just stood there. "Oh my God." She mumbled. 

*A month later*

Katniss sighed as she looked down. "No!" She sobbed and slid down the wall of the bathroom. She sat in a ball crying for about an hour before someone knocked on it. "Katniss?" Peeta called but she didn't answer. 

"Katniss are you ok? Prim said you've been locker in there for over an hour!" "Go away!" Katniss yelled as more tears fell. Peeta sighed and picked the lock to the door and came in. "What's wrong?" She looked up at him. "I told you to go away!" He sighed. "I don't care." They sat in silence with the soft sound of her heavy breathing and sound of her trying to stop crying. 

"Kat?" She sighed and handed him her pregnancy test. "Your?" She noded and he sighed. "Kat why are you so freaked out? We don't have to worry about the arena were mentors now." She looked at him in anyoince. "But it will!" She exclamed and left the bathroom. Peeta followed her downstairs to were haymitch and her mother were talking about something.

They looked at the teens confused. "Katniss what is so wrong about this?" Peeta asked in anyoince. She glared at him. "Everything! Now I have to worry about them getting sent to the hunger games, they have to worry, be scared, everything we went threw and the capital hates is enough, if they found out they'll do something horrible to them, let alone the fact that weve been over this, I don't want kids!" 

The adults were shocked. "Katniss I'm sorry!" She looked at him and everyone saw the fear in her eyes. Peeta hugged her as she started crying. He sighed and Mrs everdeen emidetly hugged her daughter. Haymitch sat there, he didn't do anything. He was in shock that he and Effie had walked in to them talking about it but didn't stop them. They could have stoped it and katniss wouldn't be in this situation.

Prim walked in confused. "Katniss?" She sighed and whipped her eyes. Prim hugged her sister and katniss smiled softly. "Maybe I should go." Peeta and haymitch said togther. "Peeta." He looked at katniss as her mom and prim decided to let them be alone and haymitch had already left. 

"Will you stay with me?" He noded. "Always." She smiled softly and they've went upstairs to her room. They layed down and he held katniss in his arms. Her head layed on his chest. "Peeta?" "Yeah?" There was a moment of silence before she continued. "I'm scared." He sighed too. "Don't worry, I'll be here." She nodded and closed her eyes and they slowly fell asleep.