Your shy nature

Hello! This is my way of saying thank you to everyone who reads my stories and supports me. For the next 15 days I will post drabbles, making this a short but hopefully cute story! within the last two weeks I spent my time writing all 15 stories and now that everything is finished I decided to post this. This also means I can finally concentrate on my other stories again! A little spoiler: The drabbles get a little longer as the story continues. 

When Bakugou first met you, he thought of you as extremely boring. You were friends with Kirishima and somehow the male thought it would be a good idea to introduce you to Bakugou. At first, the red eyed male refused to even meet you but after a good amount of begging from his red haired friend, the hero gave in.

While you thought this would be just a small get together, Bakugou was aware that Kirishima tried to play matchmaker here. Unfortunately, the longer the three of you spent time together the less he understood why Kirirshima thought that the two of you would ever be a good match. Honestly, the male wasn't even looking for a relationship right now.  

"Bakugou, this is Y/N. Y/N meet my friend Katsuki Bakugou" with a frown Bakugou's gaze fell from his friend to you. You looked at him as well with a shy smile on your lips, not daring to open your mouth cause you could say something stupid.

You already heard a lot of the hero and his brash attitude but you still wanted to give it a try and get to know the person behind the name "Ground Zero". You surely felt uncomfortable under his almost mean glare but you tried hard to not judge him within two minutes of your first meeting.

Bakugou on the other hand didn't try to hold himself back. Just from the way you acted so shy and oh-so innocent, he categorized you as weak and with that he lost all interest in you. Not that he ever really wanted to get to know you in the first place. 

Kirishima was trying hard to keep this ship from sinking by trying to make you open up and making Bakugou stop acting like an uninterested pig. The blond didn't even give a thought to the fact that you most likely weren't as boring as he thought but that you sensed his reluctant to converse with you which made you feel even shier. 

This entire thing was truly a desaster. 

Only when he saw you pushing a strand of your hair behind your ear, stumbling over your own words in an awkward manner while you tried to pay for your hot chocolate it became hard for him to deny that your shyness could be considered as cute. 

But he wasn't interested in cuteness.