Your know-it-all personality

If there was something that he truly hated about you, then it was your know-it-all-mode. Was he the same most of the time? Maybe. Did it give you the right to treat him the same? Absolutely not! 

Yeah, you were kind of smart. You had a lot of knowledge about different things and maybe that wasn't too bad. 

Who liked dumb people anyway?

But sometimes it would annoy him that you would always butt in with your knowledge, even if it wasn't important for the conversation or even ruined his joke. 

"Penguins are literally the cutest" you chirped, your (e/c) orbs were fixed on the television in front of you. Right now there was a doku about penguins on TV. You didin't care how many people thought that dokus were uncool or boring. You loved them and you even made Bakugou watch them with you. Said male wasn't as into it, though. 

If someone was to look at the two of you now, they would probably find you odd. A girl with big blanket drapped over her shoulders as she excitingly watched the doku with almost sparkling eyes and a boy with the deepest scowl on his face while his arms were crossed over his chest. Your body languages couldn't be any more different. 

"Cute? Those fucking birds are roughless. They push each other in the water to see if there is some damn predetor waiting for them" he scoffed, not seeing the wonder but the harsh reality of those birds. "I get them, though. I would fucking push you into the water, too, to save myself from a polar bear" one of his imfamous smirks presented itself on his face. His red eyes darted over to you, waiting a reaction to his teasing. 

"And you call me dumbass or idiot all the time" you made sure to emphasize the word "you". "Penguins might do so but not because of polar bears. Polar bears live in the Artic while Penguins live in the Antarctic" you said while poking him in the arm "I figure you are smart enough to know that those places are not the same" 

"Will you just ignore the fact that I would freaking push you into cold water just to save myself?" Bakugou's eyes sharpened, obviously annoyed that you didn't seem bothered by what he had just said. 

"For the sake of education, yes" you retorted with a smile.

"You know, freak, some people dislike it when people correct them every time for the sake of education" the blond replied.

"Hmm, but some people also dislike people who can't get their facts straight"

"You've got an answer for everything, don't you?"

"Pretty much yes"