You are scared of something as cliché as spiders

The young hero sighed when he heard his phone go off in the middle of the night. For a moment he considered to just ignore it,so he could continue to sleep but knowing that it could be something important he decided against it. The person on the other side of the line just needed to be prepared in case they called him for nonsense. 

"Hello?" He groggily spoke into the phone.

"Katsuki, are you awake?" He recognized the voice immediately. No, this wasn't one of his sidekicks calling him because he was needed. 

"No, I'm sleep calling. What the fuck you want? It's like 2 AM. If there isn't a murderer in your living room right now, I will make your life living hell" he threatened.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't want to wake you up but I need your help" he could tell that you were tired as well just by hearing your voice. Sighing, he sat up, rubbing his eyes to get farther away from dreamland.

"Fine, I'm listening. What is so important that you had to wake me up?"

"You promise not to laugh or to become mad?" you asked, wanting to make sure you won't embarrass yourself with your next words. You knew that Bakugou went to sleep rather early but you felt helpless and he was the only person you were close enough with to call in the middle of the night. 

"I promise" Bakugou agreed, already on his feet, searching for his pants in the dark of his room.

"I know it sounds silly but there is a big spider right above my bed. I can't go to sleep or anywhere near this thing. Believe me, I tried but I can't. All I did this past hour was staring at it and hoping it won't move" you explained so fast that the male needed a few seconds to catch your words.

"Wait" he blinked. "You are waking me up because of a spider? Are you fucking  kidding me? Just take a cup and a piece of paper and throw this shitty thing out" The blond stopped in his movements to put on his pants. You jumped slightly when he raised his voice. 

"Katsuki, I can't! I mean it. Otherwise I wouldn't be calling you. You promised you won't become mad"

"I'm not mad I just think you are crazy" he mumbled while putting on a shirt. As guilt and embaressment was taking over, you decided that maybe you should have just dealt with this on your own instead of bothering Bakugou. All you had to do was to sleep and live in the living room for a week in hopes that this thing would be gone by then.

"Fine, I'm sorry that I woke you up. I will deal with it myself. I will see you tomorrow" your voice sounded drained and maybe a bit upset. He knew that you wouldn't call him for nothing at this time. The two of you were in a weird state of being friends and kinda but not really dating and he trusted you enough to know how important his sleep was. You couldn't see it but his demeanor softened at once. 

"I will be there in ten. Make sure it does not escape. I am not in the mood for a spider chase, dumbass" he yawned. A smile made its way on your face as you realized that he probably already got ready in the time you talked. Bakugou might not show it but he was really a caring guy. 

He took you serious, even if he couldn't understand your fear.

"Okay, thank you"

"Everything for you" he mumbled. 

-

It didn't take him more than two minutes to capture the beast and let in out into the open before he returned into your small apartment, where you waited for him with a big smile on your face.

"There, everything save" Bakugou said as he sat down beside you on your bed.

"Thank you, Katsuki. Now I feel much better" you admitted.

"Come on, its late. Let's go to bed" the young hero suggested, leaving you a bit dumbfounded. Shocked, you watched as he pushed down his pants only leaving him in boxers and his shirt before he crawled into your bed. 

"Wait, you're staying?" You questioned with wide eyes but didn't do anything when he turned off the light while making himself comfortable on the side of the bed you usual didin't sleep on. 

"Well, did you really think I come here at 2 in the morning just to capture the spider? I'm going to stay no matter if you like it or not but let's be honest: You love it" you couldn't see his expression due to the darkness but you had an idea that he smirked at you. 

At first, you didin't know how to react. While Bakugou was bolt with a lot of things relationships weren't one of them but right now you thought he was really bold for invading your bed and demanding for you to sleep right beside him. It wasn't like you were opposed to it, just nervous. The closest you have been until now was on your or his couch with him having an arm around you but even that was still rare. 

Let's just say it was hard to move forward when one partner was shy and the other had a hard time to come to terms with his own emotions. 

"Nah, actually you just take space away on my bed" you snickered, hoping that he didin't see right through your act. 

"If you say so but we both know it's not fucking true" 

Shortly after, you laid in bed beside him with your back still turned to him. Even though you felt tired, sleep wasn't coming to you and that was probably because you were too aware of the male and the warmth that literally radiated from him.

"Relax" he shocked you for the second time this night when you felt one of his arms slipping around your waist, pulling you flush against his body. "Let's just not think about it right now and just do whatever" his voice almost seemed to shake but you were probably imagine it. 

If you could just see his face that was nuzzled against  your hair, then you would be able to see that he was as red as a strawberry and if your nervous heart wasn't beating as much you might have been able to feel the storm his one was beating up in his chest.

Bakugou was everything but cool right now. 

"Did you know that spiders have a great memory at finding their way back home?" 

"Bakugou!"

"Shut it, freak. I'm here to protect you."