You are easily cold

The red eyed man stared at your shivering form that walked right beside him with a scowl attached to his lips. Kirishima had made him meet you again because he had become sick out of sudden and didn't want to let you down since the two of you planned to visit the Christmas market. On short notice, he called the other hero and asked him to replace him for the night.

Bakugou obviously denied his request the moment he heard your name leave Kirishima's lips but after a lot of talking, whining and even threatening, Kirishima finally got his will. Bakugou just needed to kill the red head the next time he saw him for bringing an old and rather embarrassing story into this in order to force him to meet up with you again. 

Here he was now, walking the streets of the Christmas market with you by his side. 

The good thing was that you were a bit more talkative than last time, especially when Bakugou sparked up a conversation about Christmas, the holiday you seemed to love. 

The bad thing was, you were a shivering mess and the blond hero couldn't do anything about it. He already had suggested to bring you home, so you could warm up but you refused. He didn't miss the slight dimming of your eyes when he said those words but didn't think much of it either.

The truth was, other than Bakugou, you actually wanted to get to know him. He seemed a bit cold and mean on the outside but you heard stories of him. Funny ones and some in which he showed what of a good guy he truly was. You wanted to meet this good guy as well, so you hoped that he would let you in, if you were to do the same for him. 

After all, the 15 minutes peptalk you gave yourself in front of your mirror right before he picked you up wasn't supposed to go to waste. 

"You are such a fucking, dumbass. Just take this" Bakugou grumbled under his breath, a slight tone of annoyance lacing his voice. In the next moment he wrapped his big scarf around your neck, giving you at least a little bit of warmth.

"Thank you" you mumbled as you nuzzled your nose more into it. You blushed a bit as you realized that it smelled like caramel, just like the male next to you did.

"Don't you fucking dare to interpret anything into this! I just know that shitty hair would annoy me even more, if I was to let you catch a cold. That's fucking all" he excused his action but couldn't stop the blush from tinting his cheeks red. You didn't catch it, though, since he was fast enough to turn his face away. 

"It's still nice of you" you smiled at the hero, even though he wasn't looking at you. You couldn't help yourself but think that this might have been a glimpse of the soft side of the brash hero that Kirishima had talked about before. 

"Shut it. I am thirsty, so let's get some hot chocolate or something. My treat"