You like Deku

Bakugou hated this moment with every cell of his body. He had to press his teeth together to stop himself from interrupting your little chat which was already hard enough normally since he wasn't someone to just shut up.

But when Bakugou saw who you were talking with he almost growled. He left you alone in the restaurant for a minute, going to the bathroom and when he came back you weren't alone anymore.

The worst part was who that person was and not that they dared to talk to you. It sometimes happened that some guys tried to pick you up but they would literally run away with their tail between their legs when they made eye contact with the blond.

This case was different. This time you were talking to Deku and to the hero's displeasure you seemed to get along well.

He thought you weren't good at making friends.

"Oh, Katsuki! You're back" you addressed him when you finally noticed his presence. Upon hearing the blond's name Izuku turned around from his seat across from you. The seat Bakugou originally sat on. 

"H-hey, Kacchan!" Izuku stammered. His smile seemed rather forced as he shyly waved over to the other. Bakugou's eyes sharpened at the sight of the green haired male but when his gaze shifted over to you his eyes slightly started to soften. The way you smiled at him so innocently made him believe that you probably hadn't had anything mean in mind when you let Izuku sit with you.

"Hey, Deku. What the hell are you doing here and with my girlfriend at that?" He tried to seem calm really, after all he didn't want to look bad in front of you but unfortunately his old childhood "friend" always got the better out of him.

"We are just talking. I swear!" The green haired man lifted his hands in surrender, not wanting to anger the other more than he already had. 

You furrowed your eyebrows at the exchange. Truth be told, you only knew that these two knew each other since their childhood days. Izuku told you that their relationship was a little complicated but he didn't go into detail. Katsuki on the other hand hadn't opened up about his childhood yet. Except some pictures and the embarrassing stories his mom told you about, of course. 

"Is something wrong? You are usual not so sensitive about me talking to my friends" you wondered, cocking your head to the side.

Bakugou's eyes widened when you let the word friends slip. Since when were you and Izuku friends and why did he know nothing about it. 

The blond huffed, glaring at Izuku once before he slipped into a seat right beside you. Your eyes never left your boyfriend out of curiousity while Izuku observed the male in order to predict his next movements. 

"Since when are you friends with this shitty nerd?" Bakugou wasn't good at beating around the bush.

 "Shitty nerd?" You repeated, slightly frowning at that name. You knew that the explosive hero liked to give nicknames to others and that those weren't the nicest most of the time but whenever he dropped new ones you still felt a little out of it. 

"I know Izuku through Kirishima. I think I told you that Kirishima introduced me to a lot of your classmates since they are his best friends" you reminded him, not seeing why this was a big deal at all. 

Bakugou tried to remember that talk but nothing came to mind. This at least explained why you were so friendly with him and not your shy self. You probably got to know him before you and Bakugou were even a thing. 

"Well, I told you that Kacchan and I have a complicated background" Izuku piped in, hoping to ease the tensed atmosphere. Bakugou scoffed and was ready to retort but you were faster.