Your pout

The blond smirked when he won yet again. Right now, the two of you were settled on the couch of Bakugou's living room. Both of you were huddled up in blankets while you played video games all night.

"I've just got a bit of bad luck. That's all" you mumbled, a bit upset that you couldn't beat Bakugou at Mario cart. He really seemed to be good at everything. He even mastered the rainbow road without falling down. The red eyed man smiled as he was happy to win again. His competitive self got the best of him for the entire night and he must say he was quite satisfied as he hasn't lost all day.

His eyes gazed over to you, who sat there with a frown on your face. Seeing your rather sour expression made him lose his smile, too. He knew you were a bit upset about losing since you were just as competitive as him but you sometimes made stupid mistakes, playing almost clumsily which only let you reach the goal as second place or even worse.

He bid his bottom lip as he watched you. He wasn't sure what to do right now. He didn't want to upset you. He didn't want to see you frown. Actually, he felt the urge to see your smile again and deep down he knew how to get that smile back on your face. He would just have to go against his own nature and for once not try to be the best.

He had to let you win at least once. 

"One last time" He blurted out, trying to not sound too teasing this time.

"Nah, just so you can rub another win into my face?" You jokingly said as you smiled lightly at him. He knew you good enough by now to realize that your words held a bit of truth and your smile wasn't real.

"Come on, dumbass. If you want to get better at the game, you need to play it" he huffed, hoping that you didn't see through his plan. 

"I know but I think I've played it enough for tonight" you yawned, placing your controller on the couch table before stretching your arms a little. You remained in the same position for a few hours, so it was no surprise that your body felt stiff. 

"Don't be fucking lame. One last time, idiot" the taller male practically threw your controller back in your lap. You blinked at how demanding he suddenly was and decided to give in. One more game wouldn't hurt. Well, except for your pride. 

"Fine"

_

"I can't believe I won!" a big smile stretched across your face as you looked at the screen and then at Bakugou who was already looking at you, faking a scowl in order to look upset about his lose.

"I've just got bad luck. That's all" he repeated your line from before, making you giggle.

"I think that you are just not as skilled as you always say to be" you teased as you jokingly bumped your shoulder with his.

"Hey, don't get so cocky. You won once and I beat your ass countless of times" he playfully glared at you, making you laugh again.

"Well, right now I won against you, so I think it's a good time to stop" you answered and stretched your arms once more. Just this time you felt a little better about yourself. 

"You won't give me a chance to get my title back as the king of Mario kart?" He furrowed his eyebrows at you.

"No" you said without hesitation.

"Fine, but the next time we play the game I will fucking destroy you" he promised and something told you that he would keep that promise. 

Your (e/c) orbs wandered over to the blond. You knew that something was off about this. His lips formed his usual frown but his eyes wore a different expression. They almost seemed soft, something they rarely looked like, especially when he just lost. You would know. Bakugou might be better at Mario Kart but there were other things that you were better at. 

"Bakugou?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you, for letting me win. That was nice of you"

"I didn't"

"Hmm"

"Let's say I did, which I didn't, then you should feel fucking honored because I never let anyone win"

"Kiri said once that if you let someone win you must really like that person" you snickered as you felt your heart swell a little. You and Bakugou were in no way a thing but you would lie if you said that you didn't like the male a lot. At first, it was really hard to understand his antics but with time you could tell that he just had his own really unique way to show his feelings. 

"I said feel honored, you brad!"