chapter 23 pt 2

Kara's pov:

"Oh sweetheart, don't look at me like that. If it was Alex or Maggie that jumped you would have laughed too," 

"No I wouldn't have. I'm not a meanie like you," I say still pouting. I totally would have laughed though, probably harder than Lena did because Alex doesn't get caught off guard often so it would have been hilarious.

"Kara Zor-El. If you do not remove that pout I will not kiss you for a week." Lena says playfully.

Even though I know she is playing, "You can't do that! I need your kisses!" I say pouting harder, this time for real. I can see her fighting a smile but she clenched her jaw to keep up her act as she turns back towards to side of the house and the pool house switch.

I follow her, "Ukiem!" (Love,) I call after her, I see her step faulted slightly but she carries on.

"Hey! Come on- you can't not kiss me for a week Lena," 

"Should have thought about that before you pouted harder shouldn't you Mrs Zor-El," she says teasingly.

As she leans one hand against the wall as she looks into the electricity box I press up against her back, wrap my arms around her waist, my fingers on my left hand slightly tucked under the waist band of her trousers and place a soft kiss to the back of her neck before whispering in her ear.

"Ukiem," I purr and she shivers a little.

Huh. Now is that because of the whispering or the language? Only one way to find out.

"Do you really not want to kiss me for a week?" I ask and she doesn't appear affected. 

"Not anymore,"

"Wuz. Dhaikh khuhtiv beht," (Lie. Kiss my mouth) I say as I nibble her earlobe, teasing her.

"Kara..." She breathes out. I can hear her heart pounding against her rib cage and I can feel the heat building in her lower stomach.

"Kiss me Lena," I whisper against her neck, and I can feel the shiver it sends down her spine. "I know you want to," I coax.

As Lena turns in my arms to face me, just as she starts to lean in, Maggie rounds the corner. 

"Little Danvers-..." She starts but her steps and words faulter as she takes in how I have Lena practically pinned to the wall with my hand still half-way into her trousers and about to kiss. I glare at her for interrupting.

I almost had her cave in and kiss me, damnit! I curse internally.

"H-hm, uh- sorry for interrupting... I just thought I'd let you both know that Alex and I have made up our minds," the petite brunette says trying to hold back her smirk.

Lena buries her head in my shoulder and sighs, I kiss the top of her head, remove my hand and pull away whilst taking a step towards Maggie and making sure to grab one of Lena's hands as I do so.