first

She then rolled over onto her side and went into ball position. I was still holding myself up on top of her.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I was legitimately concerned.

"I really hurt Chris." She admitted.

Not gonna lie, I felt pretty accomplished. Buy I then noticed how much pain she was actually in.

"Do you think you need to go to the hospital?"

"No. I'll just take a Tylenol. I figure this is how it feels like for a lot of people."

"Alyssa, if you're in that much pain then I want you to go to the hospital."

"I'm fine Chris. I promise."

We then got up and got dressed.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes I am." She seemed to be getting annoyed by now.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop asking."

She soon left. I made sure that I has everything ready for tomorrow then went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and started getting ready. I went into my bathroom and shaved then got dressed.

I had to wear long sleeves in case I'm not allowed to show my tattoos. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail leaving only 1 dread hanging out.

I then left and drove to the school. I walked up to my classroom waving at teachers who know me on the way.

I unlocked the door and walked in. I took a deep breath. I couldn't believe this. I'm actually a teacher now.

I wrote Mr. Rose on the dry erase board then sat at my desk and got on my phone. Scrolling through Instagram.

The bell rang and people started coming in. I saw that Abigail was glaring at me. I smirked and put my phone away. I then stood up.

"Good morning class, I hope y'all had a good summer. I'm Mr. Rose, and welcome to Greek Mythology." I introduced myself. "I'll take attendance, then we'll start on our first lesson."

I then took attendance. I looked up at Abigail.

"I know it's early in the morning Abby, but you don't need to look so pissed off."

All of my old high school teachers would cuss, even the principal. So I knew there was really no problem. But students were still surprised.

"It's not because it's early in the morning. It's because I have to deal with my stupid brother another year of my life, even though I thought we got rid of him a long time ago." She hissed.

"Well I got to deal with my annoying sister for another year of my life, even though I escaped from her a long time ago." I replied.

"Well he just need to know that I can embarrass him way more than he can embarrass me."

"And she needs to know that he lost all of my will to care about anything in college."

Everybody but Abby and her best friend; Rebecca seemed confused. Since I've known Rebecca since forever.

"Wow. If you guys can't even figure out by now that I'm the stupid brother. And she's the annoying sister. Then you will definitely fail my class." Lilly raised her hand. "Yes Lilly?"

"How old are you?" She asked.

"I'm 22." I answered. Joy then raised her hand. "Yes Joy." I was trying to hide the annoyance in my voice.

"2 things. First off, are your eyes real? And is the your real voice?"

"My eyes are real. I get its not too normal for a black person to have light blue eyes, but they are real. And my voice is real too. I just have a naturally deep voice." I replied. "Now we're moving onto mythology."